Nintendo Announces New Wii Remote Jacket Accessory

Gdog

I've been waiting 2 weeks, and it s STILL PROCESSING! They haven't even acknowledged my order probably. I'm probably gonna get a wiimote for christmas anyways, so it is probably gonna be quicker.

Werbung:

Danny

Gdog said:
I've been waiting 2 weeks, and it s STILL PROCESSING! They haven't even acknowledged my order probably. I'm probably gonna get a wiimote for christmas anyways, so it is probably gonna be quicker.

It's been 1 week since they offered the Free jackets..

Gdog

Danny said:
Gdog said:

It's been 1 week since they offered the Free jackets..

my bad. mistyping :( I meant 1 week.

Pythorne

Gdog said:

Atleast yours is PROCESSING mines is BACKORDERED. lol

jesta

cushionyshield.jpg

OMG I just noticed something, the power button isn't accessible through the jacket!

wiiremote.jacket2.jpg

20 million and you can't use the power button?!

More jacket piccies here

Ryano

jesta said:
cushionyshield.jpg

OMG I just noticed something, the power button isn't accessible through the jacket!

wiiremote.jacket2.jpg

20 million and you can't use the power button?!

More jacket piccies here

I can still see a way to hit the power button.....Nintendo wouldn't be that stupid XD

Jailbreak

yer u can still pres the power button, if anything itl help cz itl make it hard to press it by accident, but u can still press it wen u want to

Gdog

Jailbreak said:
yer u can still pres the power button, if anything itl help cz itl make it hard to press it by accident, but u can still press it wen u want to

I noticed that the padding is less thick around the power button area, so I think that it is accessible.

Phillysoul11

they dont start shipping untill oct. 15th then they said it should be between 5-10 days before you recieve them....but i reckon that they are backordered a TON!

Jailbreak

lu1g1 said:
they dont start shipping untill oct. 15th then they said it should be between 5-10 days before you recieve them....but i reckon that they are backordered a TON!

yer everyone will be getting these... simpley because theyre free!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Jailbreak said:
lu1g1 said:

yer everyone will be getting these... simpley because theyre free!!!!!!!!!!

yup they will be backordered alots...but since i ordered mine the first day you could maybe ill get mine soon :)