Nintendo Announces New Wii Remote Jacket Accessory

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:
I ordered 2 free yesterday

Would you not have gotten the 4 of them in case you get more remotes later...

I think if you buy a wiimote after October 15 you get a jacket with the wii mote.

ya thats very true..... so whats the point of getting four now if the wiimotes that you buy after October 15 comes with these...... but it's your choice how many you want.....;)

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
wiipointsmaster said:
i can't believe that they spent 20 miilion on this thing. Nintendo better hope that a lot of people buy this. how much does it cost anyways?

i think it comes with the wiimotes when you buy them....correct me if i'm wrong

It does not cost anything, it will come free with any wiimotes and wiis, and you may order a free one for your exsisting wiimote.

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:
I ordered 2 free yesterday

Would you not have gotten the 4 of them in case you get more remotes later...

I think if you buy a wiimote after October 15 you get a jacket with the wii mote.

ya thats very true..... so whats the point of getting four now if the wiimotes that you buy after October 15 comes with these...... but it's your choice how many you want.....;)

Oh I hadn't realised they'd be coming with the remotes for now on...

Jailbreak

man what a waste of money nintendo coulda spent on a new game! iv ordered 4, but they wont come for ages cause of the postal strike

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
man what a waste of money nintendo coulda spent on a new game! iv ordered 4, but they wont come for ages cause of the postal strike

UNlucky for you, but I'm in Ireland so mine should come soon.

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
i ordered 4 yesterday. does anyone have any idea about how long it would take for them to come to the U.S.

I think you'll get them about the same time the EU will...

Werbung:

Danny

Ryano said:
wiipointsmaster said:
i ordered 4 yesterday. does anyone have any idea about how long it would take for them to come to the U.S.

I think you'll get them about the same time the EU will...

How about you guys wait one more week? if you know how to read... It says they start shipping in October 15, 2007.. and then you have to wait 5-9 more days..