Ninjabread Man - WiiPros Official Thread

jesta

ninjabreadman-1.jpg

Ninjabread-Man-Wii-02.thumb.jpg

Video here

Anyone remember Zool? It kinda looks like that.
Could be fun?!

Werbung:

Kevlar

RE: Ninjabread man

the whole concept of the game sounds hilarious, but i'll wait and see what the reviews/price is like before i buy

jesta

"Ninjabread Man

Candy Land is under attack! This once sweet and tasty land has been taken over by hordes of snapping Cup Cakes, Angry Bees and Jelly Monsters. Only one man can stop this evil army of monster cakes. He's one tough cookie! A guy that won't crumble under the pressure... Ninjabread Man is here!

Fight your way through strange and dangerous levels to bring the sweet taste of home back to Candy Land.

Learn advanced Ninja fighting techniques and build up your weapons to reduce enemies into a quivering pool of Raspberry Jam.

Ninjabread Man utilises the Wii control system in a fun and interactive way.

Throw Ninja stars to stun enemies and then follow up with Ninjabread Man's mighty samurai sword. Whatever direction you swing, so will Ninjabread Man.

Every level is filled with enemies bent on the pursuit of power!

Replay levels in challenge mode. Collecting the hidden objects and racing against the clock to unlock a special features. You'll be sure to face some unexpected hazards along the way."

Released 21/09/2007
£17.99 @ ShopTo.net

Ryano

There was a thread about this a while ago....and it wasn't very popular...why bring the thread back?...

jesta

Ryano said:
There was a thread about this a while ago....and it wasn't very popular...why bring the thread back?...

This is that thread... Nobody is saying its rubbish, in fact most people including yourself wanted more info. So here it is. ;)

Apakarta said:
that just sh*t....!!!

And no swearing!!

Werbung:

killman360

uhhhhh.....huh? lol. anyway, i don't think i will get this, doesn't really seem my taste. but you know, just another video game idea.

Ninjabread man!
Ninjabread man!
Does whatever the heck he is going to do in this game! hahaha;)
P.S. when is the release date?