Nade launcher

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well What do you expect They need to make money to keep the game going.
Which product do you think will be better a free product or one that cost money?
Obviously a product that cost money.

spuznick242

THE ANSWER IS YES! i got a friend 2day and tried, yes you can shoot the nade out of midair.
-but it is EXTREMELY:mad: hard

Yea, earlier today, someone threw a grenade at me, and I shot it with my launcher, I ended up taking alot of damage when my nade blew up and his nade too. Oh, and I created a game, called sky diving a while back when I was just messing around with some friends. So you can it at Snow Valley, on top of the tower, you drop a grenade down, then jump down and instead of you dieing from the fall, you would die from your nade. Well earlier today I tried to do that with the nade launcher, and if you time everything right, you can shoot the nade, fall, and have the nade hit you after you land.

Taurondir

OK, here is the problem. An NX bought grenade launcher used on on infantry can kill a person in one hit, YET, a GP bought LAW which is used for taking down huge, fricin, tanks! takes two hits.

i believe this is nexon just sucking money from us again.:mad:
plz explain...

This is another issue with a game that gets "tweaked" as it goes along.

The LAW is not a OHK to prevent spamming. Its silly when you notice that real LAWs are one-use, yet in CA you carry three shots , but nades are small and normally you can carry 4-6 nades with no problem. Hell, take the rocket from the LAW tube and use it to carry nades :)

Anyway, Nexon just chose what they did for weapon balance, and in my opinion, got it very wrong, but everyone has their own opinion. We play a game where we respawn on death, and the ability to launch 6 more nades will usually yeald a 2:1 KDR minimum with a good player due to the ability to stay at a distance and indirect arcs of fire. Seems a tad unbalanced to me. In an average game with say 15 deaths he could have fired 90 M32 rounds.

Werbung:

spuznick242

This is another issue with a game that gets "tweaked" as it goes along.

The LAW is not a OHK to prevent spamming. Its silly when you notice that real LAWs are one-use, yet in CA you carry three shots , but nades are small and normally you can carry 4-6 nades with no problem. Hell, take the rocket from the LAW tube and use it to carry nades :)

Anyway, Nexon just chose what they did for weapon balance, and in my opinion, got it very wrong, but everyone has their own opinion. We play a game where we respawn on death, and the ability to launch 6 more nades will usually yeald a 2:1 KDR minimum with a good player due to the ability to stay at a distance and indirect arcs of fire. Seems a tad unbalanced to me. In an average game with say 15 deaths he could have fired 90 M32 rounds.

well see, alot of people get this game confused with real life. this game is SEMI-realistic, which means the guns aren't going to be like in real life. they are going to be taken of real life and give stats that are equal (or close enough to equal) with all other guns. And in an average game I usually die about 10 to 15 times, and I dont always use my nade launcher. Sometimes I get killed before I could even get a shot of with it, if I wanted to. The nade launcher isnt over powered because for some one to have to be able to shoot at you, they would need to see you, so if they can see you, you can kill them. I have the M32 and it isnt anywhere near over powered, its just right.