[Guide] How to save GP

Roger117

I know many of you on these forums have a spending problem =) and run out of GP quite quickly. The following are my tips on to saving GP and using it effectively, the end result: extra GP.

Weapons

Obviously the most important part of the game and for most users, the most GP spent on that aspect. The golden rule to buying weapons is only to buy weapons you can use effectively and will be able to make a profit out of it. So when choosing the time period, here are two things to think of before buying:

1. Do I play enough to make back the price I paid for the weapon(s) and a little profit?
2. Can I use this/these weapon(s) well and effectively to get the most out of it?

If you said no to one of them, you should re-consider a weapons similar to it or a difference time period.

Body Gear

This IS a waste of GP. Do not consider any form of glasses/face mask. In the end, your just wasting GP. The only two categories even close to consideration are head gear which improves speed or body amour.

Head Gear:

If you have the rank, the Combat Beanie/Military is good if you OMA/CTF/Spy Hunt a lot or use it in conjunction with a Tactical/Utility Backpack. Otherwise, for general use, it's not worth it.

Body Armour:

This is a tough choice. I find the Normal (Default) vest sufficient, but obviously there are people who have different play styles to me. If you rush, it is quite obvious to have the Light Vest to have increased speed and for the quick get aways. If you tend to camp, a Heavy Vest is ideal because the L96A1 can't 1 shot K.O you unless it is a headshot, which most people with L96A1s don't have the skill to do. If your in between, then the Normal vest a good one for you.

Supply Cases

For the purposes of this guide, I would strongly recommed for users with a low sum of money not to purchase any variety of Supply Cases. You never know what you get, but a 75% chance with be a crappy 1-day item.

Nexon Cash

If you get the chance to purchase NX, then this will greatly help you save GP. Remember to spend the majority of your NX on weapons and mods. No point spending $25 on a merc when no more GP comes with it. But ultimately, the NX is your own money and you should get to choose why you buy with it.

Well, this wraps up my guide of GP saving and who knows, you might end up with 60,000GP, 80,000GP or in excess of 100,000GP.

If you have any questions, by all means ask in this thread.

Thanks for reading! I hope it helps!

Werbung:

Jordan B

I spend all my GP. I'm surprised I actually have 18,000 .

I bought sooo many GP supply cases with NX though . I want that 1,000,000 SOOOOO bad.

Jordan B

I know quite a few that got it actually. Also, one of them was a Kiwi like me :O

I was so happy for him, and so jealous at the same time . *tear*

sniper0245

this is is kind of a basic guide (common sense) but i do agree that the default vest is good and because i always buy 7 day weapons i own well 120 k in gp

BobPwnsNoobs

No , that 1 million in the hazard supply case is a trickery. The % of you getting that is like .0000000001%. I highly doubt anybody has got it , because only 14 players have over 1mil. Two of those players have atleast 2mil. Anyways , if you were lucky enough .. since when does 1 million gp cost only 1k nexon ?

Werbung:

Roger117

No , that 1 million in the hazard supply case is a trickery. The % of you getting that is like .0000000001%. I highly doubt anybody has got it , because only 14 players have over 1mil. Two of those players have atleast 2mil. Anyways , if you were lucky enough .. since when does 1 million gp cost only 1k nexon ?

It is not surprising for the 1,000,000GP to have a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of obtaining.

And Jordan... *Shakes Fist* I CBF getting a pre-paid Visa. And I'm not the person to steal my parent's credit card.