How to earn more gp than losing it from buying guns?

Stepsoft

ok im not sure if i suck or n e thing but when i started i but the snipe that costs 1400 gp a day ( forgot name but its green) but i bought for 7 and it costed like 6k
but now i had it for 4 days and i only have 3k
i didnt buy anything else
do u think i will invest if i keep on doing this ro will i lose a bit of money
p.s if theirs any other tips on what weapon set to use plz tell me

Werbung:

Roger117

You are a recruit now, so play mostly in the recruit and grunt servers as they are easier to kill. I made an account that I used only the M16 till SSG 1. I made 43,000GP and earned a kdr of 1.13. I would not suggest buying weapons on a consistent basis until you reach SSG 1 because that's when the battle gets harder.

NSXTypeR

It just takes practice. At first when I started I bought every gun and lost out on alot of GP, I would play until I had enough to buy my AR and SR the next day. But after playing awhile I get better and when you get better you well get more GP I would just say make enough to get what you want for the next day and so on. When you find something you like and are good with like me and the M4 I started to save up for it for a week.

stingerjg

i buy for a day, then play enough to get it for a week.
play enough in a week to get it for a month

i try to get everything i use in 30day amounts

1_3__3_7

i buy for a day, then play enough to get it for a week.
play enough in a week to get it for a month

i try to get everything i use in 30day amounts

Same here, if you play 1-2 hours a day and win more then half of the time, you should be getting a positive income easily.

Stepsoft

oh ok thanks
btw what guns do u sudgest i should use
im planning to use a m4a1 cuz aim is very accurate and mite get snipe or should i leave out snipe?
and just use m4?msg back
and i will try nto buying guns alot till ss g1

Roger117

oh ok thanks
btw what guns do u sudgest i should use
im planning to use a m4a1 cuz aim is very accurate and mite get snipe or should i leave out snipe?
and just use m4?msg back
and i will try nto buying guns alot till ss g1

Hmmm, the M4A1+ACOG scope should be enough to take out snipers effectively on any map except for Snow Valley unless on that map you battle with snipers from close-mid range. If you battle from two sides of the map, the enemy will look as big as an unscoped person. Instead of a sniper, you could buy an AUG-A1 or G36E. They have the same magnification as snipers so It shouldn't be that hard, and it is auto.

MooCowMan

I buy in 7 day increments, I always make my money back+, It's just too bad I didn't figure out you can do that until SSG1 :(

WaKowz

Most new players spend all their GP on trying out guns, before they know it, their out of gp and have like 8 guns in the inventory. If your new to the game and want to try out guns I suggest you to create a new account and abuse that 9000 however you want it. After finding the weapon of choice, go back to main and buy it for 7 days. Slowly you will start to play better and earning GP will be easier.

Stepsoft

ohok thanks
my snipes almost running out so do u think this would be good
buy a m4a1 cuz i used it b4 and the aim is amasing and what scope sohuld i use for it?
cuz im thinking of gettin one for it so it can be half melee half long range :D

SpIkE_JoNzE

Keep buying things for a day, because you never know whats gonna happen... like your CA doesn't work etc..

yep. i agree..in fact...you are not going to be able to play with your one-day wep the whole 24's so if you buy an expensive one..make sure to earn more GP than how much u spent... so why dont buying pistols....(G23 & K5)...the fastest and cheapest...and go to OMA's u can win a lot of GP...

Werbung:

Early-Bird

I carry a vest, helmet, sniper, g36, shotty, sickle, with full gun upgrades constantly, and can make 50,000 PROFIT a week. It's called having very little life....