My Sims

Danny

Becky said:
I agree Danny, cute is exactly the right word. The ad didn't tell me anything new, but I really do think I'm going to get this.....

Tell me if it's good maybe i'll get it for the hell of it.

Werbung:

Danny

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
it's a game to get on impulse... i'm definitely getting it... it looks quite fun TBH

I don't really know if I'm gonna get it or not...we'll have to wait and see.
Well it's just a sim game.. dont see the Craziness for the game..

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
it's a game to get on impulse... i'm definitely getting it... it looks quite fun TBH

I don't really know if I'm gonna get it or not...we'll have to wait and see.
Well it's just a sim game.. dont see the Craziness for the game..

looks stupid..... I never liked the sim games anyway.

I've kinda been a fan, although I don't aqbsolutely love them...

kaitora

does the wifi allow you to reach a community of human characters, and will there be constant game updates allowing expansion of items etc?

Ryano

kaitora said:
does the wifi allow you to reach a community of human characters, and will there be constant game updates allowing expansion of items etc?

I'm sorry man but I was wrong...no wi-fi at all:(

At the beginning the game was supposed to be all about wi-fi but it seems as the game development has gone off they've thrown the option out the window.....I am officialy pissed off.

Ryano said:
kaitora said:

I'm sorry man but I was wrong...no wi-fi at all:(

At the beginning the game was supposed to be all about wi-fi but it seems as the game development has gone off they've thrown the option out the window.....I am officialy pissed off.
aouh :( sad.....

Werbung: