My Sims

Ryano

RE: MySims

Well to be honest I'm not sure of the real differences between them so I won't lie and say I do, but there is supposed to be quite a few gameplay changes for this game.

Werbung:

Zigurat

Ryano said:
Well to be honest I'm not sure of the real differences between them so I won't lie and say I do, but there is supposed to be quite a few gameplay changes for this game.
Ah, ok. I will have to keep an eye on this game then. Hopefully they improved the gameplay.

jesta

mysimswii-3.jpg

If you think this looks good, then check out the first ever gameplay videos. (IGN members only.)
mysims_081707_2_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg
mysim_081707_1_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg
mysimse3tral_qthigh_thumb_ign.jpg
myswiidevw_qthigh_thumb_ign.jpg
mysims_wii_qthigh_thumb_ign.jpg
mysims_041907_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg
mysims2_051007_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg
mysimsteaser_qtlow_thumb_ign.jpg
mysims1_051007_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg

Click here for videos (IGN members only.)

Trailer here

EngWii

I like it when jesta posts pics, makes threads more interesting.
This looks odd, they might aswell have just used miis.

EngWii

kaitora said:
but nintendo only licensed the use of miis on nintendo created games. So other developers can't use mii's ingame.

I never knew that, miis aren't too great anyway.
These characters will have greater customization.
I probably wont get it though, you can change the pitch of their voices aswell, lol.

kaitora

it would be nice if there was a big online town, where you each get a house for a family, and you can become part of the online community... and maybe elect someone as mayor etc...

lemon

Well, I still prefer the originals sims where you build and play around with them.
This is more for the kids where those stuff (you know what ;D) aren't too suitable for them.

Werbung: