My Sims

Jensa92

i dont get it... what is so fun about animal crossing?
everybody says the animal crossing games are awesome... i've never played any, but they look boring.... so what is the fun about them?

Werbung:

sear69

I had animal crossing on the DS before I traded both in for the Wii and I thought it was great, I used to play it for hours! When is it coming out on the Wii?

Ryano

sear69 said:
I had animal crossing on the DS before I traded both in for the Wii and I thought it was great, I used to play it for hours! When is it coming out on the Wii?

There's no release date yet...

sear69

Ryano said:
sear69 said:

That is a shame, I think that it would sell well on the Wii as it was a very popular game on the DS

Ryano

sear69 said:
Ryano said:
sear69 said:

That is a shame, I think that it would sell well on the Wii as it was a very popular game on the DS

But it will be out so it isn't really that bad.

Ryano

kaitora said:
it isn't out on wii yet... it's meant to be released next year...

If you are talking about MySims then your wrong, its out from Friday and if your talking about AC:Wii then well your wrong there aswell, there are no screens of the game and not a shread of evidence to say it will be out for the wii....although we all know it'll come eventually.

kaitora

actually it has been planned for wii... although there are no screenshots, it's in devlopment, and is due for next year(fingers crossed)

Ryano

kaitora said:
actually it has been planned for wii... although there are no screenshots, it's in devlopment, and is due for next year(fingers crossed)

I think that we can pretty much guarantee that AC, F-Zero and Kirby will all eventually get there games for the Wii...yes?

kaitora

not sure about kirby... i know that animal crossing has been announced as a lot of magazines and websites are now covering it after the announcement. As for F-zero and kirby i'm not too sure.... i hope there is going to be a new F-zero...

Werbung: