My Sims

Jailbreak

wow you can play it online, that really should be interesting. If anyone finds out how and what you do please post it. but other wise i agree with others it looks like being an inferior AC clone. Ill save my money for the real thing

Werbung:

kaitora

i must say i might get it. i hope the online has a massive community that you can be part of, and might be cool to move house to another server...

Ryano

lemon said:
Although most of Nintendo's games are kiddish, they make good games that are enjoyable by everyone.

Yeah but there still kiddish and not long and hard enough for hardcore gamers...

jesta

CVG have just released 3 videos here

They are;
'Making a Sim'
'Building a house'
'Taking a wonder into town'

Nothing too special but it is a little more info for those who are interested ;)

Becky

I play Sims and so I *might* pick this one up. Console versions of this franchise can be lacking compared to the more varied gameplay of the PC version, but I'm fascinated by the multiplayer aspect.

The house-creation looks fun, if a little simple. I wonder if we'll be able to share our creations online?

Thanks for the video link Jesta.
c014.gif

EDIT / Just a thought - it would be great if we could make our sims and the use them as Miis! :D

jesta

070226_mysims.jpg

I saw the commercial on TV last night and here it is... Clicky

And for once a game ad where it says 'Graphics representative of game play' lol

Werbung:

Becky

I agree Danny, cute is exactly the right word. The ad didn't tell me anything new, but I really do think I'm going to get this.....