My dream

metroid0070

Last night, I think I played WAY too much Super Metroid. I dreamed I was in my Algebra 1 class, when a new student arrived. Well guess what? That new student was Samus Aran, in her zero suit, at the age of 13. Anyway, I went to talk to her, and we talked for a while, until this came flying out of her mouth: Do you want to go out with me? Of course I said heck yeah! So anyway, we went to the mall, I watched her beat up Ridley, and we went to the beach, and kissed. Wow it felt awesome! Anyway, the next day we went surfing and I somehow surfed in my wheelchair. But unfortunatly, I fell off and died. Samus wrote our names in the sand and left. Crazy huh? Anyway, if you want, post your dreams here.

Werbung:

Liister87

metroid0070 said:
Last night, I think I played WAY too much Super Metroid. I dreamed I was in my Algebra 1 class, when a new student arrived. Well guess what? That new student was Samus Aran, in her zero suit, at the age of 13. Anyway, I went to talk to her, and we talked for a while, until this came flying out of her mouth: Do you want to go out with me? Of course I said heck yeah! So anyway, we went to the mall, I watched her beat up Ridley, and we went to the beach, and kissed. Wow it felt awesome! Anyway, the next day we went surfing and I somehow surfed in my wheelchair. But unfortunatly, I fell off and died. Samus wrote our names in the sand and left. Crazy huh? Anyway, if you want, post your dreams here.

My dream: to own EVERY CONSOLE AND GAME EVER MADE!

Oh DREAM i see ;) kidding, weird dream you had, bet you were loving the kiss with samus though hahahah!

The last dream i can remember i was at university doing exams (you dont do exams for photography) and i suddenly got out of the exam and ran..and never stopped running..

Weird!