Mushroom Men : The spore wars (Wii)

jesta

1540558.jpg

"Gamecock Media Group has announced a new game for the Nintendo Wii and Ds game systems. Red Fly Studio’s ‘Mushroom Men’ will soon be released throwing gamers into an exciting and fanatical fungi war!

The Mushroom Men game utilizes all the unique control elements of both the Wii and the DS systems.

Playing Mushroom Men, gamers will have the chance to jump into the fantastic ‘microcosm’ that in actual fact is just a backyard battlefield. Players will be able to create weapons from everyday items, and team up with other plant forms to take down enemies.

Let the stylus be your rapier and the Wii Remote your bazooka as you cut down the multitudes of household pests that threaten our very existence.

“From the minute we signed Mushroom Men, we’ve worked to bring it to the Wii and DS. Both platforms are going to give Mushroom Men a life of their own as Red Fly Studio is building unique stories specific to each system,â€ÂÂsaid Rick Stults, Console Chief for Gamecock Media Group." Link

You can find all about the Mushroom Men here, including a trailer and story background.

mushroom-men.jpg

mushparty.JPG

mushroom-men.jpg
mush-men-ss.jpg

Werbung:

Dimenticon

Wow... I generalized mushrooms in games to be from the Mario series, so this surprised me.

But still, that would be twice as awesome if it were a mario game, wouldn't it? Such bright and happy Toads fighting in the darkness.

Ryano

Dimenticon said:
Wow... I generalized mushrooms in games to be from the Mario series, so this surprised me.

But still, that would be twice as awesome if it were a mario game, wouldn't it? Such bright and happy Toads fighting in the darkness.

That would be reall really wierd XD

Werbung: