Muaha Zelda OoT glitches.

Quinn

I was randomly looking up OoT vids and i come across a glitch one. I cant post links, im on my Wii -_- but neway i try the glitches and they work! I can now Moon Bounce (basically), control EponA by herself, and use any item i want while Riding her. w00t! I did this on my n64 copy of OoT its version 1.3 (the gray cart) EDIT: btw i will post vids in November when i get a vid camera! lol i will also need to use my public library to post the vids cos i cant on Wii

Werbung:

Liister87

Haha i remember these quinn, i also remember back in the day when zelda OOT first came out there was a ton of "triforce" rumours sites, i even had my own, i was only 12, the site was crap to be honest, but i liked playing around with html and that, even at 12 (go on say it, geek) haha.

LinkHylian

Quinn said:
I was randomly looking up OoT vids and i come across a glitch one. I cant post links, im on my Wii -_- but neway i try the glitches and they work! I can now Moon Bounce (basically), control EponA by herself, and use any item i want while Riding her. w00t! I did this on my n64 copy of OoT its version 1.3 (the gray cart) EDIT: btw i will post vids in November when i get a vid camera! lol i will also need to use my public library to post the vids cos i cant on Wii

are you sure it was't a action replay glitch:mega_shok:

Quinn

LinkHylian said:
Quinn said:

are you sure it was't a action replay glitch:mega_shok:

I dont even have an n64 ar or gameshark -- in easier words, i dont cheat

Werbung: