MMORPG beta out now for Wii's Internet Channel!(HAAALEEELUUUYAAA!)

Werbung:

Danny

Gdog said:
Danny said:
Gdog said:
Danny said:
Gdog said:
Sorry, but what is MMORPG?

Mass
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Oh god, is this something like Runescape? If it is, then count me out...

Yes only most of them are way better.. Way better... Lol

So if it these other games are way better, then would they be worth playing on the Wii in your opinion?

No this one is text based i believe and i don't like text based MMORPGs... But MapleStory and Trickster are good ones you should consider

Gdog

Danny said:
Gdog said:
Danny said:
Gdog said:
Danny said:
Gdog said:
Sorry, but what is MMORPG?

Mass
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Oh god, is this something like Runescape? If it is, then count me out...

Yes only most of them are way better.. Way better... Lol

So if it these other games are way better, then would they be worth playing on the Wii in your opinion?

No this one is text based i believe and i don't like text based MMORPGs... But MapleStory and Trickster are good ones you should consider

Yeah, I've heard about MapleStory...And by text based, do you mean that it is based off a book or something? (sorry for all my questions)

kevmaster

A text based MMORPG means that there are no pictures or graphics or anything, its just words. YOu say what you do, and it tells you what happens

kacper00100

kevmaster said:
A text based MMORPG means that there are no pictures or graphics or anything, its just words. YOu say what you do, and it tells you what happens

ohhhhh.... ok then, i thought it meant that the pictures werent moving.
srry

Theherolink_1

Matt said:
Is this any good then guys?

Well I think is good I havent tried it yet but at wii fanboy(The page where i got the news)they say that this game is hard and the controlls are really hard to controll and the game is not like the other MMORPGs.....you should try it to see for your own..........

Werbung: