Nintedo Channel Now Live

jesta

nintendochannel.jpg

American internet connected Wiis are blinking! The Nintendo Channel has just gone live. Here, let's let Nintendo describe it:

Nintendo Channel is an interactive guide to what's new in the world of Nintendo - now available for easy download from the Wii Shop Channel. Watch trailers, mini-documentaries, product demonstrations, and gameplay videos. Browse the game guide pages to get information about your favorite games on Wii and Nintendo DS. You can even click to order games straight from your Wii, if you have the Internet Channel installed. Make sure your Wii is connected to the internet, and get started!

Link

Ninty Link and Video

Werbung:
"It's nothing special".

^ Oh please. Best channel yet. No questions asked.
My friend loves that we're able to DL DS Demos, also. He DL'd a demo for a game I told him about (I looked up "Single-player" "Adventure titles" for the "Nintendo DS" on the Channel and Eco-Creatures: Save the Forest came up) and he was really shocked at how fun it was/is. :eek: He told me that from the demo alone, he'd consider a purchase! I never would've expected that.

And I love what they're trying to do with the Channel in providing an overall better experience. People need to look at the Channel more for what it is and the purpose of it is.

pkf0rtzh4ar

i hate it to be european -.- when a game from japan is finally released in the U.S. i come to hearn that they dont release it in europe. and now they also started doing this with channels?!

shadowofchaos

How do you connect your DS to DL demos

Since I don't have a DS.. don't consider me an expert.. but...

I used my friend's DS once before and...

Go to your Wii and go to the DS Download Demo (something like that) portion of the channel...

After that... pick one of your games.. it will say "preparing"...

Turn on your DS and pick the "download" button or something...

It will connect via Wireless link to your Wii as your Wii gets the data for the game download...

Enjoy!

XANA

i hate it to be european -.- when a game from japan is finally released in the U.S. i come to hearn that they dont release it in europe. and now they also started doing this with channels?!
lol. i think it comes on the 23rd may, not sure though, expect edit

EDIT:

Totally wrong. it's on the 30th

Werbung: