Logitech G5 Laser Mouse

{Iceman}

Just got this baby today and it is a beast. I went in, turned the DPI all the way up to 2000! and was parely able to control (although, i did somehow headshot illusion :p ). Myth said that I should turn the sensitivity down first, set the in game sensitivity to about 8.0, and work my way up. Tried that myth, but my middle sensitivity is 8.0, and that works better for me, but thanks for the advice.
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2142,CONTENTID=10715
Any other helpful suggestions on how to tame this beast would be great. Once I learn how to use it properly, PREPARE FOR PWNAGE!!!!! :twisted:

Two questions I do have: I haven't been able to get the scroll wheel swith to work in game (i get a response to clicking down, but not to left or right) (do i have to install the software?) and should I install the software that came with it? I read in a review that it actually makes it worse.

Thanks for the help,

Stay frosty.

Werbung:

Ind3lible

I recently got the MX518 logitech mouse. I'm still trying to get the sensitivity right on it. I've been playing bad ever since I got it. Haven't found the right seting yet. Also I would say..install the software that came with it.

DiLLa

yeh ice i dont think moving it left or right is even setup to bind...mine dont work either except for desktop stuff...

and deli i had that mouse too..it was pretty good

Sortitout

Indelible said:
I recently got the MX518 logitech mouse. I'm still trying to get the sensitivity right on it. I've been playing bad ever since I got it. Haven't found the right seting yet. Also I would say..install the software that came with it.

Try a touchpad :p

imported_SuXoR

I just got the G5, but only got to use it twice so far. I haven't installed the software though. My only gripe is that the buttons are so sensitive, I often inadverently right click in the middle of firefights and get pwnt. Other than that I have all of the weights out of it, and I am still getting used to the sensitivity.

Casualty

deli the mx518 is wonderful i use like a 7x sens in cz, then one notch down from the highest sens on the mouse, also deli you need to disable all acceleration in setpiont, make sure it is off and personally i have disabled the detect game mode thing, once you get it perfected its deadly i have returned to my previous level of play since i got rid of my old mouse.

i had a microsoft optical at first that i owned with, then i got a kensington optical that i sucked hardcore with and i think im doing great with my new mx518, im about to buy another for when this one breaks ;)

Werbung: