A better mouse.

DigitalSword

Sorry guys but them shiny MX518's aint got me beat.

I just got this.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2464,CONTENTID=10715

more dpi, 3 times the report rate.

damn thing is fucking SOLID.

And by solid, i mean Badass.

Ill be Headshotting you soon!

|DS|

Werbung:

Loudboy

i just got a new mouse

http://www.razerpro.com

not quite as many dpi as other razer but sexy and nice :)

also got the pad

spliT

Puppet said:
Does it make coffee?

I heard it also doubles as a micro-fridge as well

...in other news I just started playing with my Razer Diamondback when I was home for Thanksgiving and once I got my mouse sensibility set right I really started to like it; it's quick and your hand conforms to it nicely.

Casualty

wait a second, not to spoil yoru fun here but correct me if im wrong...

a normal usb mouse has a 125Hz refresh

yours has 500 reports per second which i believe is the same as 500 Hz(plz correct me if im wrong)

and unless your playing on a monitor ive have never heard of your screen refresh is anywhere from 60-120Hz(ill assume 120 jsut for this post)

ok so a normal mouse update at about a 1:1 ratio(mouse:monitor),
and yoru new mouse updates at about 4:1....

so if im understanding you, then for some reason you want your mouse to update(pointlessly i might add) 4 times for every one frame your screen can put out....

hmm to me that sounds like its worth the money... ;)

no but really i have looked at that mouse it looks sweet, ill be getting a gaming mouse soon and im still really undecided

mouse looks nice though, after this lan in NC you guys will ahve to let me knwo how they compare to everyone elses gaming mice.....GG HF

Casualty

i was at the store today and i realized something,
the g5 only has 6 buttons, and two are the mouse wheel side-to-side buttons, which pretty much rules it out for gaming for me, looks like itll be the 518 for me

Deviant

I wouldn't know what to do with 6 buttons....Mine has 2 buttons, a scroll wheel, and a quickswitch window button....that's all.

Werbung:

Casualty

heres my mouse setup

1- fire
2-secdondary(silencer)
3-(the button on the wheel) nothing
4- switch to primary weapon
5- mic
6 and 7 are the mouse wheel up and down