in search of a new clan

b0000mst1ck

i've been on the lookout for a new clan for the last week or so. i left one because practically everyone else did, and the one i'm in now has highly inactive members. i've been a member for four days now, and i've yet to see ANYONE online. i would prefer an active clan that plays at least one war a day, yet aren't extremely serious when it comes to winning/losing. i just enjoy the competitive nature of clan wars. :)

anyway, here's my info:
IGN - th34nt1h3r0 (that's a zero, not an "o")
k/d - 1.28
hs - 11.53%
weapons of choice - ak-47, m590, UMP
maps i don't like - brushwood, two towers, gray hammer
favorite maps - pump jack, rattlesnake, junk flea

my k/d isn't the greatest but i have an extensive knowledge of team tactics, and when i'm put with a team that knows how to play off of each other i can easily obtain a 2+ k/d every time. i also have a mic and would prefer a clan that uses teamspeak/xfire/etc..

so, get ahold of me if you're interested. i'll be in-game around 11:30 EST every night this week. and sorry for making this such a long post!! :p

Werbung:

candle_TAW

TAW.net, we are a large clan, dedicated, and we treat our members fairly and we are a family atmosphere, with room to grow. IF your mature look us up, we are always looking for new members

TAW_Paramarta

The Art of Warfare has been around since 2001 and still strong today. Our Combat Arms Division also has been around since the Closed Beta, and Cnalde (look above) is one of the original member of our CA Division.

Why Join TAW?
-Large clan with multiple games. So if Combat Arms don't work out for you anymore, you will be able to find 15 more games at TAW. We expect to add about 4-6 more games this year. So, no need to change clan.
-We have active members and organization.
-And our organization is very organized.
-We have mature members.
-We currently have 60+ CA members from North America and Europe
-We are non-cheater and non-hacker and non-glitcher clan.
-We have both internal and external clan matches. If you want to play against other clans, join our StrikeForce. If you do not wish to play against other clans, you can always stay back and play internal matches with our trusted members.

Remember, we do NOT have a kdr requirement, so don't worry if you think you're not good enough because what matters is your commitment.

For more info, go to our website at www.TAW.net . Any questions? send me message or email.

To apply go to our website now at www.TAW.net

Cheers

Avicus8

The Art of Warfare has been around since 2001 and still strong today. Our Combat Arms Division also has been around since the Closed Beta, and Cnalde (look above) is one of the original member of our CA Division.

Why Join TAW?
-Large clan with multiple games. So if Combat Arms don't work out for you anymore, you will be able to find 15 more games at TAW. We expect to add about 4-6 more games this year. So, no need to change clan.
-We have mature members.
-We currently have 60+ CA members from North America and Europe
-We are non-cheater and non-hacker and non-glitcher clan.
-We have both internal and external clan matches. If you want to play against other clans, join our StrikeForce. If you do not wish to play against other clans, you can always stay back and play internal matches with our trusted members.

Remember, we do NOT have a kdr requirement, so don't worry if you think you're not good enough because what matters is your commitment.

For more info, go to our website at www.TAW.net . Any questions? send me message or email.

To apply go to our website now at www.TAW.net

Cheers

screw TAW.... dont join the

jeffyy

They have organization though. And there organization, is organized. Theres two reasons why you should join TAW. YES two reasons.

1. Organization
2. And there organization is very organized.

TTNO

go to theglobalsoapbox.com this is the website for the clan of the gaggleofnoobs

if you want to be a part of it will out this forum

* In-Game Name:
* Did you find us from the Nexon forums? If yes, post the thread that brought you here:
* Did Someone recruit you? If yes, please list their name here: TTNO
* How often do you play?:
* How much time do you spend playing on those days?:
* Do you hate people who hack, glitch and use exploits?:
* Do you have a microphone?
* Have you ever been demoted?
* Have you been in a Combat Arms clan before?:
If yes, what clan(s) and why did you leave?
* Why do you want to join the GaggleofNoobs?

Werbung:

Serrecko25

The GaggleOfNoobs is recruiting.

What We Are Looking For In New Members:

1. Be active at least a few times each week.
2. Logon to www.TheGlobalSoapBox.com and use the Clan Forums located there.
3. KD/R doesn't matter to us.
4. Use Vent. We use it, and want our members to use it.
5. You do NOT Hack, Glitch, or whine like a little girl. (Unless of course you are a little girl)

That is about it.

Serrecko25