WTS: Steam Account Package 75 Top Class Games for Sale.

I've had this account for a very long time i have not played on it for a year as i have no more time because im am studying now days and no longer wish to play as the money would come in handy to pay some stuff, i would sell it for some one else to enjoy then let it sit around, plus my pc is not doing so well now days. i dont have the money to fix it long story please contact me if you are interested thank you Skype Name:Christopher7184
List of Games.
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch,R.U.S.E,Garry's Mod,Counter-Strike: Source,Total War: SHOGUN 2,Empire: Total War,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer,Team Fortress 2,Hearts of Iron III,Left 4 Dead,Napoleon: Total War,Alien Swarm,The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom,Left 4 Dead 2,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Multiplayer,Red Faction: Guerrilla,Fallout: New Vegas,Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943,Total War: ROME II of War 2:, Africa 1943,Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer,Monday Night Combat,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2,Source SDK,Synergy,Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood,Killing Floor,Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player,Half-Life 2,Poker Night at the Inventory,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,Zombie Panic Source,Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead,Uplink,Telltale Texas Hold'Em,Dota 2 Test,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,Team Fortress Classic,TrackMania United,Half-Life 2: Episode Two,Theatre of War,Day of Defeat: Source,Chime,Rome: Total War,AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity,Hacker Evolution,Portal,Half-Life,Nation Red,Dota 2,Hammerfight,Counter-Strike,Half-Life 2: Episode One,Day of Defeat,Deathmatch Classic,Half-Life: Opposing Force,Ricochet,Half-Life: Blue Shift,Half-Life 2: Lost Coast,Half-Life: Source,Half-Life Deathmatch: Source,X3: Reunion,Call of Duty,Lost Planet: Extreme Condition,Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2,Red Faction,Red Faction II,Left 4 Dead 2 Beta,Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta,Arma 2: British Armed Forces,Arma 2: Private Military Company,Twin Sector,System Protocol One,Magicka,Dino D-Day,Depth, Rust

Werbung: