WTS: Steam Account with 30+ games, $30 Firm Paypal Verified

william chimon

58.PNG 58.PNG 2323.PNG 222222.PNG 56555555.PNG Capture.PNG gfnfdhgfh.PNG rfg345.PNG yyyyyyyyyyyy.PNG I'm selling a steam account that i no longer use. it comes with 36 different games. the game list is this: ace of spades battle builder, black light retribution, call of duty black ops, call of duty modern warfare 3, counter strike 1.6, counter strike condition zero, counter strike global offensive, counter strike source, day of defeat source, deus ex human revolution director's cut, dota 2, fallout new Vegas, garrys mod, half life 2, half life 2 death match, Hit man silent assassin, hitman code name 47, hitman blood money, left for dead 2, rage, red orchestra 2 heroes of Stalingrad game of the year, rising storm beta, sniper 2 ghost warrior, team fortress 2, terraria, thief gold, the walking dead survival instinct, war frame and x com enemy unknown. also account is level 4, and I've been a member since February 15, 2011. username is chimonrainbow if you want to check it out on steam. be Paypal ready. $30 FIRM. email me at jrchimon23@gmail.com for a quicker response.

Last edited:
Werbung: