IGN Alliance of Valiant Arms

Werbung:
And before you ask, I know most of you know I dislike A.v.A, but I'm giving it a proper going over, as the only times I've played it before were at a friends house.

It's about 60% downloaded through the reactor.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but recently there have been a bit of a resurgence of hackers.
Im glad to see your giving it a second chance tho.
Oh and the PVE game mode is coming out of the 8th!

Jordan B

Truthfully, it was because the new prison break mode was coming. xD

My IGN is Jordanga, same as my Combat Arms one.

Lastly, I don't know why, but lag is making the game unplayable. I did the tutorial, aced it, etc etc, but when I go to an actual game, I can't play. I can't reload, I teleport, people run on the spot and backwards into walls, it's crazy.

Any help ? It's network lag, not fps lag. Playing on a great computer.

Jordan B

Not that bad ???

Err ....

I haven't played a single "proper" game yet. Not ONE game without network lag, unless you count the tutorial, which works fine.

Yeah, I saw that thread, I'm gonna turn of my firewall and disable my AV just to see. Tell you how I get on. What's your IGN ?

I meant i haven't heard many people with the lag that bad.
I lag in my very first game twice for about 10-15 seconds, then never again.

I've got a feeling turning off your fire wall won't do squat.
My IGN is N4PALM

Prison break is pretty fun, although i could see it getting boring after a while.

Jordan B

I fixed my lag problem. Well, I found a way around it. Someone said something on one of these forums about downloading a huge file whilst playing, and guess what !?

IT WORKS !

It completely goes against any knowledge I've had in the past, but I don't even care.

I downloaded a 768mb file in the background, and I can play a.v.a normally ! I won't do it often though, as it chews through data, but I'm glad I got to play the new mode. It's lots of fun.

A.v.A is a great game, I take back what I've said in the past. In saying that however, I can't leave Combat Arms to play it instead, and I also can't dedicate my spare time to 2 games. I will get on A.v.A occasionally, so add my IGN : Jordanga

It won't be very often though :D

Nice game though, truly.

spuznick242

I fixed my lag problem. Well, I found a way around it. Someone said something on one of these forums about downloading a huge file whilst playing, and guess what !?

IT WORKS !

It completely goes against any knowledge I've had in the past, but I don't even care.

I downloaded a 768mb file in the background, and I can play a.v.a normally ! I won't do it often though, as it chews through data, but I'm glad I got to play the new mode. It's lots of fun.

A.v.A is a great game, I take back what I've said in the past. In saying that however, I can't leave Combat Arms to play it instead, and I also can't dedicate my spare time to 2 games. I will get on A.v.A occasionally, so add my IGN : Jordanga

It won't be very often though :D

Nice game though, truly.

Hmm. Thats wierd, but as long as it works i guess its all right. I cant imagine why it would work like that.

Super Six 4

God I've had problems with mine, won't open the reactor when I click on it or anything, same with the game icon! I haven't played forever on it, but I played Prison Break, and its pretty epic, although it gets kinda hard on the last couple doors.

Werbung:

Roger117

I never got play play Prison Break.

I stopped patching after the G36E came out, more so, I stopped playing after I got COD4.