How to pick out a sniper!

Werbung:

MrPoog

The M24 is the 2nd most powerful rifle, with a 100% chance of 2-hit killing them if they're at full HP, not 3. o_O

If their HP is below 90 (I think it's 90) it's a 1-shot kill. And you can blow someone's brains out from all the way across Snow Valley (if you have somebody use nofog and shoot you from one end of the map while youre at the exact opposite end) it'll register the hit right in their face. I use the M24 and I've gotten pretty fast at headshotting people before they can shoot me with their nub l9. ;D

UnholyReaper

The M24 is the 2nd most powerful rifle, with a 100% chance of 2-hit killing them if they're at full HP, not 3. o_O

If their HP is below 90 (I think it's 90) it's a 1-shot kill. And you can blow someone's brains out from all the way across Snow Valley (if you have somebody use nofog and shoot you from one end of the map while youre at the exact opposite end) it'll register the hit right in their face. I use the M24 and I've gotten pretty fast at headshotting people before they can shoot me with their nub l9. ;D

i thought it was 75hp.

john66

The m24 does around 93 damage. It could take more than one shot if you hit his/her legs. Even if he is below 90. A chest shot would kill if he or she was bellow 90 though.

XCalibry

I used the SR25 first and then the MSG. I got lucky and picked the other sniper guns and the recoil was big time!

If you want to shoot fast, use the SR25, but keep in mind when you shoot 2-3 times, you might not kill someone as with the other guns. The MSG has more recoil and worse aim, just have to get used to it.

Crouch will help your sniping aim!

Get2TheChoppa

Thanks man, good guide. I prefer the L9 maybe just because I'm a sniper noob. The bad accuracy is annoying but I usually don't snipe from too far away so it usually doesn't get in the way. I really like being able to eliminate almost anyone in 1 shot so I don't want to move past the L9 but if you say it helps I may try...

UnholyReaper

Thanks man, good guide. I prefer the L9 maybe just because I'm a sniper noob. The bad accuracy is annoying but I usually don't snipe from too far away so it usually doesn't get in the way. I really like being able to eliminate almost anyone in 1 shot so I don't want to move past the L9 but if you say it helps I may try...

Yea the only guns for me are:
1.L96A1
2.M24
3.MSG-90

Werbung:

CheapeSkater

Thanks for the guide man :D
It looks like I would favor using the m24, seeing as you, and everyone else, said that it's good for blowing out brains > :D
I like a gun I can trust ;D
And don't listen to those haters, 90% of them are 11 year olds. The other 10% WANT to be 11 year olds. :p