How to pick out a sniper!

UnholyReaper

How to Pick Out a Sniper Rifle!

If you're dumbfounded and you can't decide a sniper to choose then look no further!

SVD: New sniper OMFG! 'Kay, the recoil licks and you can't even put a silencer! It might take you 2-3 shots but W/E. It has pretty good power but recoil, like I said, balances it out. It is more powerfult than the SR25 and more accurate but consider the recoil before buying. Maybe pick it up in a game and try it. If you like the SR25 then you should give this one a chance and compare the two. It's pretty good considering it's bolt-action but you can't shoot one bullet right after you shot your 1st one. I DO NOT recommend this for 1st time use.

SR25: This one is a beast! Kills people in 2 shots and has good enough recoil that you can just shoot one right after. Has decent accuracy and is better then the L96A1 but obviously weaker. I DO NOT recommend this one for 1st time use because if you want to move up to the L96A1 then your aim is going to be horrible!

MSG-90: The more accurate but slower SR25. It is good if you like to take more time and is for longer distances. So if you want a reliable SR25 over a far range then get this one. This one is O.K for 1st time use but I still DO NOT recommend it for 1st time use.

L96A1: The bolt-action sniper rifle that can serve up one-shot kill whoopings. I DO suggest to get this for 1st time use. It has pretty bad accuracy but if you're going to hit a moving target then get this. It isn't that reliable for long ranges and in a camper vs. camper situation. It's accuracy is bad, like I said before, because I tried to hit someone standing in one place and it took me 3 shoots before I hit him. I had my cursor on him the whole time so it wasn't bad aim. The reason you should pick this because it's bolt-action will build up your accuracy. But don't get me wrong, bolt-action is annoying, it's just that when you can own with this one you'll be more comfortable with semi-auto snipers.

M24: This is the pro sniper. I think it's one of the worst but others think not. It's the most accurate so if you're a head shot junkie then this is definitely for you. It's bolt-action and kills in 2-3 shots, which is pretty suckie. Although it is the most accurate sniper and is bolt-action it is the worst for bolt-action.

How to build sniping skill:

These are the snipers you should choose in order from 1st to Last.

1. L96A1
2. MSG-90
3. SR25
4. SVD
5. M24 (only if you mastered the others you should test it out)

This is the order I went in so hopefully it'll help you. If this helped you rep me up! :D:D:D

Werbung:

DarkLink

heh, just report the post.

Anyway, nice guide. It didn't serve me that much good because I'm already pretty good at sniping. =P

MadeInChina

I just went from L96 to M24. L96 is for smaller maps where you have the ability to completely control one side of the map with the one hit kills. M24 is for those bigger maps giving you the ability to take a little more time to rip somebody's head off.

If all else fails, shift and Q are your best friends. When you're using a M24 and you miss the headshot but you still land a hit, switch weapons after shooting by pressing Q (you should always do this even if it is a headshot unless you have multiple targets and they don't notice) and grab out a USP or your automatic (SCAR/G36 recommended) and single shot to finish.

UnholyReaper

I just went from L96 to M24. L96 is for smaller maps where you have the ability to completely control one side of the map with the one hit kills. M24 is for those bigger maps giving you the ability to take a little more time to rip somebody's head off.

If all else fails, shift and Q are your best friends. When you're using a M24 and you miss the headshot but you still land a hit, switch weapons after shooting by pressing Q (you should always do this even if it is a headshot unless you have multiple targets and they don't notice) and grab out a USP or your automatic (SCAR/G36 recommended) and single shot to finish.

i do agree. i think l96a1 is the most versatile sniper. m24 is good for snowvalley than any other map. :D i was pretty good at hs considering that i used to get l96a1 hs's b4 because i didnt know it was 1 shot kill. :p

Werbung: