hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:
The perfect channel would be the GAMING channel. It would be a collection of the free Internet games (like flash, wii picross) that can be played on your wii. There ain't many today, but it would probably grow if there was a channel like that.

You mean like the flash games you can play on the internet channel
Go to Wiicade.. they have Wii- compatible games.. just get the internet channel.

ypp i always go there whenever i get bored of playing vc and wii games.....

So far im bored with my wii games and VC games too :(

I think were all getting pretty bored with them at the moment but there'll be some good games soon....:)

I get a new game every month.. but i didn't get anything good for 2 months it's a shame really :(

but wait till the big three come out.....then people will start playing again....:).....i know i will.....
I will too.. but The Big 3 will take a while I need some entertaiment..

Werbung:

Ryano

Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:
The perfect channel would be the GAMING channel. It would be a collection of the free Internet games (like flash, wii picross) that can be played on your wii. There ain't many today, but it would probably grow if there was a channel like that.

You mean like the flash games you can play on the internet channel
Go to Wiicade.. they have Wii- compatible games.. just get the internet channel.

ypp i always go there whenever i get bored of playing vc and wii games.....

So far im bored with my wii games and VC games too :(

I think were all getting pretty bored with them at the moment but there'll be some good games soon....:)

I get a new game every month.. but i didn't get anything good for 2 months it's a shame really :(

but wait till the big three come out.....then people will start playing again....:).....i know i will.....
I will too.. but The Big 3 will take a while I need some entertaiment..

Yeah it's taking too long:'(

But at lwast I'm getting SPM soon:D

skyclaw

jeeze people you don't need to quote over and over like that lol

*rests finger after all that scrolling*

i just made sure to get games i haven't beaten yet... Super Mario Bros., pacman... you know, games that a lot of people have never seen the end of

Ryano

skyclaw said:
jeeze people you don't need to quote over and over like that lol

*rests finger after all that scrolling*

i just made sure to get games i haven't beaten yet... Super Mario Bros., pacman... you know, games that a lot of people have never seen the end of

There's nothing wrong with quoting skyclaw. XD

gunners-4-life

wiipointsmaster said:
gunners-4-life said:
demo channel would be good and maybe a online game channel

they don't really need an online game channel since they already have flash game sites like wiicade and others to play on.

good point but i still would prefer it to be on my wii for fast loading times

Werbung: