how about some new channel?

Werbung:

skyclaw

Danny said:
Ryano said:
I doubt we'd get the Dreamcast Sqiddy, it would take up too much memory.

True our memory is kind of low.. so we need new hard drive too bad nintendo said no :(

perhaps 3rd party hardware producers will think of something or maybe Nintendo will let us network to our computers some day

KHRZ

The perfect channel would be the GAMING channel. It would be a collection of the free Internet games (like flash, wii picross) that can be played on your wii. There ain't many today, but it would probably grow if there was a channel like that.

Ryano

KHRZ said:
The perfect channel would be the GAMING channel. It would be a collection of the free Internet games (like flash, wii picross) that can be played on your wii. There ain't many today, but it would probably grow if there was a channel like that.

You mean like the flash games you can play on the internet channel

Danny

Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

Go to Wiicade.. they have Wii- compatible games.. just get the internet channel.

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

Go to Wiicade.. they have Wii- compatible games.. just get the internet channel.

Yeah I've been before, quite a nice site.

skyclaw

It would be nice if you could bookmark a page to a channel on your wii, so when you want to go to a page you can from your wii menu. It would need to load the browser of course but at least it would open your page first instead of that opera browser start page

Ryano

skyclaw said:
It would be nice if you could bookmark a page to a channel on your wii, so when you want to go to a page you can from your wii menu. It would need to load the browser of course but at least it would open your page first instead of that opera browser start page

Yeah but can you imagine how much channel space that would take up...

hockeyhero

Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

ypp i always go there whenever i get bored of playing vc and wii games.....

Danny

hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

So far im bored with my wii games and VC games too :(

Ryano

Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

I think were all getting pretty bored with them at the moment but there'll be some good games soon....:)

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

I think were all getting pretty bored with them at the moment but there'll be some good games soon....:)

I get a new game every month.. but i didn't get anything good for 2 months it's a shame really :(

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
KHRZ said:

I get a new game every month.. but i didn't get anything good for 2 months it's a shame really :(

but wait till the big three come out.....then people will start playing again....:).....i know i will.....