how about some new channel?

Tyrant1x

Furthermore, Wii Fit will allow its players to compare their fitness by using Wii Fit's own channel on the Wii Menu

I just found that on wikipedia, i never knew that

Werbung:

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
Furthermore, Wii Fit will allow its players to compare their fitness by using Wii Fit's own channel on the Wii Menu

I just found that on wikipedia, i never knew that

Really?

Well thats a surprise!

skyclaw

lets hope for a "Multi player Channel" in where you can play an existing single player game, as a multi player game... i know, that's a stretch to think about but its what i really want to see

hockeyhero

skyclaw said:
lets hope for a "Multi player Channel" in where you can play an existing single player game, as a multi player game... i know, that's a stretch to think about but its what i really want to see

srry but that will never happen.....

skyclaw

as a gamer and fan of nintendo... i reserve the right to hold my breath untill such day when all gamers... can.. monkey... dfhlsz *pass out from holding breath*

but really, its still my dream to have multi player gaming be that simple

skyclaw

and I'm betting most of the demo's, video's, screen shots, and other things will be a channel on your Wii to connect to a server to download the whatever, then when you disconnect you probably lose it... so i doubt memory will be that much of a problem.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Before any new channels(like demo, media, ect.) they need to improve the memory of the Wii if possible.

Yeah I completely agree with you, although at the moment my memory is fine if they did make them channels the memory would just go into overload.

giroblade

a good cannel they should release is like a tourney channel where they make some tournament where miis battle it out at different events and the top 3 winners get some free wii points

Ryano

giroblade said:
a good cannel they should release is like a tourney channel where they make some tournament where miis battle it out at different events and the top 3 winners get some free wii points

Sounds good but the idea of the winniers getting wii points would never happen.

Werbung: