Holiday n his HAX

Satan

cs_office_cz0027.jpg

the picture is really fucking small, so im gonna try to enlarge it but for those who cant read holiday took out 11 cts to win the round, i also might add there were 11 cts total on the team, so holiday with his marvelous hax took out all the cts by himself. Way to go man. lol

Werbung:

Puppet

Of course everyone in Punx knows Satan is joking about the hax thing, so just to make sure nobody takes him seriously, HOLI DONT HAXZOR!! He has great accuracy and quick reflexes and when he's not stoned he pwnz joo. (just thought I'd save you from patting your own back).

JHoliday

hahaha that round was great, especially cuz i could only afford a deagle n helmet so i camped! :eek: then picked up an ak then para then m4, hah i didnt realize i killed the whole team! i need to see that pic enlarged brutha, my end of round stats didnt show up, or it showed real quickly, hate wen that happens!

DiLLa

use photobucket then cuz all i have to do is make it jpeg and it works fine everytime..

www.photobucket.com and if thats what you use then hmm...i dunno

Puppet

Satan said:
it is a jpeg, but the image site resized it

The image sites will resize anything that is over a certain size...I want to say it's like 200KB, but usually it does a pretty good job of resizing. Maybe if you check the size in the future and use Photoshop or whatever and then resize the photo and make sure it's saved as a jpg like you did and resubmit it to Photobucket with the smaller footprint.

Werbung: