Hello people

Daelin

Hello there

For those who do not know me, I'm going to make a brief presentation of myself. I am Daelin, modder involved into warcraft 3 modding for a year and a half. I started as a spellmaker and I am known because of that. I recently started working on iconing and right now, I am interested in learning mroe about modelling. I am working since the beginning at my a project called Revival of the High Elves and it has suffered a lot of changes. Right now, it is in stage of development, and as a first stage, I hope to release it as an add-on to Frozen Throne, releasing a new race, and maybe even a campaign.

What I can say about this site is that it is very well developed, and that I find it very nice. Once again, I thank its administration for being able to host wc3sear.ch resources. We owe you a big thanks! :)

~Daelin

Werbung:

Arkidas

Hello there Daelin,
I am very interested in your modding and I hope that you will develope something here at Anvil.
I'm glad that you like the layout of the site.
Have a nice day. :)

Raiju

almost everyone knows Daelin, he is a moderator at the sear.ch and the RotHE leader

thats what you should know

welcome Daelin!

Fladian

Not something I should be really aware of. Despite that sear.ch and Anvil are working together, I don't have any interest in sear.ch.

Daelin

almost everyone knows Daelin, he is a moderator at the sear.ch and the RotHE leader

thats what you should know
[/b]

*cough anyone been on thehelper.net lately (as in, this week)? *cough

Well, yeah, the story is very long. BGB helped us a lot with the project (moral support mostly). And in the end, he gave up waiting for the project to ever be finished. :yay:

~Daelin

Jacek

Who is daelin??? ;/// don't know him

(daelin look at wc3s rothe section plz)

*cough* i've been recently but I don't know what you mean :yay: *cough*

Raiju

*cough anyone been on thehelper.net lately (as in, this week)? *cough

Well, yeah, the story is very long. BGB helped us a lot with the project (moral support mostly). And in the end, he gave up waiting for the project to ever be finished. :yay:

~Daelin
[/b]

i dont enter in the helper.net since i first reg in the sear.ch

so whats this all about Daelin?

Werbung: