Forza 3 Demo: Thoughts

spuznick242

But what I'm saying is that they might release stuff once a month, but if it was for PC, there would be something new coming out every day for it. Not only is the game manufacter making updates, but third parties are also making stuff for it. And what I'm also saying is that the game for 360 would only be like 8gbs where as PS3 is 50gbs, and PC is as many disks as they can afford to use. I'm just saying I wouldnt really look into the game only because its on the 360 system. Now if they were really true to microsoft, they would have a PC version too, but not having a PS3 version I understand, but hey, thats just me, I wouldn't play it for 360, but just about any other game consle because 360 is limited to say the least. I'm not saying the game is limited by its self, but its limited by the consle.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

But what I'm saying is that they might release stuff once a month, but if it was for PC, there would be something new coming out every day for it. Not only is the game manufacter making updates, but third parties are also making stuff for it. And what I'm also saying is that the game for 360 would only be like 8gbs where as PS3 is 50gbs, and PC is as many disks as they can afford to use. I'm just saying I wouldnt really look into the game only because its on the 360 system. Now if they were really true to microsoft, they would have a PC version too, but not having a PS3 version I understand, but hey, thats just me, I wouldn't play it for 360, but just about any other game consle because 360 is limited to say the least. I'm not saying the game is limited by its self, but its limited by the consle.

Mhm..

I understand what you're saying, but Forza 3 could never be a game that third parties could make mods for. Even if it were on PC.. the process that goes into modeling the vehicles would make it very hard to modify the game. You're just greedy :LOL: