Commando Tips/Tutorials

Andurs

I know the best sniping spots. I promise. All you need is some maxed troop trap and you will be flying towards victorious sniping spots!

Werbung:

cjsuner

um hi, for bay, you forgot thw town stratigy want me to explain? ok i will

[align=center][size=large]Works for Royals/Nationals[/size][/align]

1. take a plane or a jeep drive along the back road to town.
2. get out, go throuhg the large wooden doors
3.sent a troop trap eiather on the doors or on the inside of the sandbags
4.capture post, run around behide the box thing behide the tree
5. turn left towards the boat, find the rock that bests suits you then sniper away
6. You will hear or see (the damage you casueed) that your troop trap has gone off, take out your hand gun (my favorite) or your knife and go in for the kill cloaked of course.

murpo

I kill lots of gunners using a knife.

Remember : Gunners are dumb and slow minded (no offence gunners) so you can take 100 health from them before they notice they are being stabbed.

cjsuner

BlueWolf said:
Nice addition there CJ

thanks, it works really well because you can just hope around the rocks, hiding or loking on the backroad to see if anybody is coming, then you can jump done beide them and kill them, i have had liek 10 kills and no deaths there

jallan

murpo said:
I kill lots of gunners using a knife.

Remember : Gunners are dumb and slow minded (no offence gunners) so you can take 100 health from them before they notice they are being stabbed.

100% right

Werbung:

BlueWolf

He said 100 health not 10% health. Gunner have something like 150 hp. so by the time they noticed you, theyd have only 50 hp and would be easy to kill.