Halo 3 Epsilon cheaters banned until 9999 AD

Danny

"Microsoft is apparently making strong examples of anyone trying to sneak into the Halo 3 Epsilon test. The crackdown came to light when a 17-year-old Minnesotan who goes by the handle "Scar" posted a tale of woe on the forums of the Halo-focused modding site Se7ensins.com. His post was accompanied by a photo of his ban notice from Xbox Live, which expires on December 31, 9999 AD--some 7,447 years after the events in Halo are supposed to take place."

"How did the eternal banhammer fall on Scar? "A friend said he got the Epsilon from a friend and offered me to glitch it onto my account with what you call the two-controller exploit," he told GameSpot. "I downloaded it from Marketplace and played it for maybe six hours or so all alone, in custom games and campaign. [Then] it would kick me offline every time i tried to play Epsilon. It wasn't until the next day when i signed on that I found out i got banned"

Full article here: Link

Whoa Banned till 9999 AD to use Xbox live? That's harsh :(

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
"Microsoft is apparently making strong examples of anyone trying to sneak into the Halo 3 Epsilon test. The crackdown came to light when a 17-year-old Minnesotan who goes by the handle "Scar" posted a tale of woe on the forums of the Halo-focused modding site Se7ensins.com. His post was accompanied by a photo of his ban notice from Xbox Live, which expires on December 31, 9999 AD--some 7,447 years after the events in Halo are supposed to take place."

"How did the eternal banhammer fall on Scar? "A friend said he got the Epsilon from a friend and offered me to glitch it onto my account with what you call the two-controller exploit," he told GameSpot. "I downloaded it from Marketplace and played it for maybe six hours or so all alone, in custom games and campaign. [Then] it would kick me offline every time i tried to play Epsilon. It wasn't until the next day when i signed on that I found out i got banned"

Very Harsh 0_o

Danny

metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:

Very Harsh 0_o
I feel bad for that guy..

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:

Very Harsh 0_o

Cmon that cant ruin his life just because he got banned from a video game.

Danny

metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:

Very Harsh 0_o

Still it's very harsh.. I mean Will He ever play for something he Paid for again? Thats really harsh..

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:

Very Harsh 0_o

Still it's very harsh.. I mean Will He ever play for something he Paid for again? Thats really harsh..

cant he just buy a new copy of halo?

Danny

metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:
metroidprime3rules said:
Danny said:

Very Harsh 0_o

cant he just buy a new copy of halo?

It's his Xbox Live account not his halo game.. Besides I'm sure he can make a new one..

JustinGTL

=| thats crazy but it looks like microsoft just really doesnt want u playing on xbox live again feel bad for u man =[ really do.. try talking to microsoft or something that may help..

Werbung:

thexcheat

it would have been great to have seen his face when he read that..... lol that's just gotta make you laugh :) but its kinda sad at the same time....