Guitar Hero DS!

guyofgod

Guitar Hero: On Tour continues to build on the franchise’s signature easy-to-play, yet difficult to master addictive gameplay, and now lets players take their experience on the road wherever they go. Players use the Guitar Hero pick-stylus on the touch screen to strum their favorite tunes and create their rock n’ roll legacy in career mode.

Featuring five unlockable new venues, the game lets players personalize their experience by choosing the color of their axe of choice, selecting to play as one of six characters -- two of which are all new and exclusive to the Guitar Hero: On Tour – and outfitting their guitarist in numerous styles.

Source and Video: Object moved

Werbung:

kevmaster

That is by far one of the most amazing and awesome things ive ever seene in my life!! I am definitely getting that as soon as it comes out

guyofgod

I just noticed that the DS version only uses 4 buttons. It's not as fun but it would be really hard with 5 :) As an expert player, I don't know how this is going to be challenging enough. However, since I have a hacked ds, I can already think of all of the homebrew that could come out of this.

killman360

I just noticed that the DS version only uses 4 buttons. It's not as fun but it would be really hard with 5 :) As an expert player, I don't know how this is going to be challenging enough. However, since I have a hacked ds, I can already think of all of the homebrew that could come out of this.
It would be quite hard on some of the faster songs on the game.

Werbung:

guyofgod

Yeah, I think June is right.

HH: Not really! Since it is going to use the same layout in the background and all it has to do is tell the DS when to put a colored button, it shouldn't....still, the sound quality will take up alot of space. Pictures and sound both take up a ton of space.