Game boy games on the VC?

sanushan

I think that Nintendo should start releasing gameboy games on the VC. The really old game boy ones can be like 100 points whereas game boy advance ones can be 500 points. I really want to play games like wario land cos ive lost those cartridges!

Please write your comments.

Werbung:

k-boz

lol that'd be kl, but i doubt theyll add them becasue they are handheld, and they only have console games on there. Still good idea though!

GoldenAssassin

I think it would be a great marketing tool for Nintendo. Many of those old classics (Super Mario Land 2, Warioland, even Pokemon) were only ever released on Gameboy...with no reissues on any preceding consoles or scripts.

I've long wanted Game Boy games to be released for the VC. I would even play them as 8-bit-black-and-whites on a television monitor. There were some great games.

kaitora

yeah, but they won't do it. the nintendo ds is backwards compatible and while it's like that, nintendo probably won't ever release gameboy games for the virtual console

Werbung:
sanushan said:
I think that Nintendo should start releasing gameboy games on the VC. The really old game boy ones can be like 100 points whereas game boy advance ones can be 500 points. I really want to play games like wario land cos ive lost those cartridges!

Please write your comments.

thats a good idea, but I don't want it to happen, because I got a GBA SP, and some games for it, and if they put them on VC, then it'll be old..............................