Fuck you stoned_monkee

medic232

Don't get me wrong I love the guy, if I could I'd touch him, but why the hell did you ban me for killing you fucker!! I died with a nade in my hand... and why the hell does he have imunity to tking, if he tk's me I want to be able to punish him!!!! GRrrr..... I hate being in school in the fucking summer AHHHH!!!!! and now that I vented I am happier and weill study while be wait to be unbanned for 3 hours... be scared... just wair.

Ps. defender or omni or who ever? can I get imunity I swear I won't tk people. ....besides billy and fenire that is.

Werbung:

EMA

yeah...look at the top where it says 'reserve slots' go there...you get a reserved slot and immunity from tk puns...so...yeah...look at that

or here you go

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1617

Hypnos

haha Medic...I remember a couple of weeks ago when you had Intro banned for Tking you..after you Tked him. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1509

keisorsoze

Hypnos said:
haha Medic...I remember a couple of weeks ago when you had Intro banned for Tking you..after you Tked him. Karma's a bitch ain't it?

touche pussycat!!!!!!

Intro

Hypnos said:

LOL

Busted. Like that medicine?

medic232

hahaha holy shit? I banned intro for 3 hours? you sure it was me? must have been a wrong button or something, cuase I've never banned someone before unless you were using a different name. haha but that's funny shit.

Intro

medic232 said:
hahaha holy shit? I banned intro for 3 hours? you sure it was me? must have been a wrong button or something, cuase I've never banned someone before unless you were using a different name. haha but that's funny shit.

We were on coldshell. Isn't it you that goes by "existence" or something?

Anyway, yeah.. I had shit to do anyway.

8)

stoned_MONKee

I have no ability to ban anyone! :lol: I think the reason you got banned that particular time is you killed two people with one nade, which became your second and third team kills which results in an AUTOMATIC 120 minute ban. So it was the server not me! You assumed it was me because you geard me laughing my ass off! But thanks for making me sound so important! :lol:

Oh yeah, one more thing; FUCK ME? FUCK YOU! :twisted:

I also thought this was a bit "childish" to do in the forums, and should be directed to my as a PM, but it's cool wither way; now you have angered the MONKee, and must pay the price!
And yes I pay for my immunity I am not special at all, just took advantage of a good deal Omni put together for some of the regulars if they chose; I think Daddy might have brought the idea up, but I am not sure.

medic232

haha comon stoned we're just having some fun here, you love me don't play so hard to get... wait... that sounds horriable. AND HOLY FUCK!!! this is the third time I got banned for tking. On the 3 maps I played today, there was one guying tking people, so me being the all ol mighty eXistence I tked the fucker right back.... and I got a 3hr ban? do I have {if I kill a team mate I get auto-banned fucking bot following me around} It's not like I ment to kill him, I bought a shotty for the first time and he happened to be in front of me when I tested to see if my head phones worked. So what I'm trying to say...is give me admin.

stoned_MONKee

I think the best you would get is immunity, and ya gotta pay for that!

By the way, you should kno0w I'm a smartass, but I'm still gonna tk you next time I see you! :twisted:

Werbung:

eng26dcfd

stoned_MONKee said:
I think the best you would get is immunity, and ya gotta pay for that!

By the way, you should kno0w I'm a smartass, but I'm still gonna tk you next time I see you! :twisted:
He's gonna tk you by the arm and make sweet man love to your firm, tight......oh shit did I say that out loud.