As I said 4 months ago.....and last post 4EVER!

comando602

Ok guys, THIS IS MY LAST POST OK?!,I wanted to have a rest from CS 1.6 and CrossFire,so CA gave me nostalgia (IDK how to write it on english) and for my awesum and my goodnes,I found what i had predicted here 4 months ago.
THE FUCKERS OF NEXON FUCKED CA FUCKING HARD!
"Why should you say such a n00bish thing,if you are a n00b who never played CA!?!?":
1-I played CA more than you have done,I didnt level up coz my computer overheated and shut down,if i had been playing to today,I would be major...or more...
2-Dude,maybe Nexon has fixed the fucking hacker thing that annoyed me 4 months ago,every fucking room I entered had to have a frickin hacker
3-Now nexon said a "quote" who opened my eyes so fucking hard that I almost cry of happiness,but that now is gone,lets check that "old quote":
So, no unbalanced weapons will be bought with Nexon Cash. Ever.

If you're looking for the Golden Gun that will help you pwn everything with one shot, look elsewhere, because it's not here. Skills are not bought, they are earned.

You want that new, awesome weapon? Keep playing, and you'll eventually get it. All players will be on an equal footing weapon-wise (grenades included). We make money by selling the cosmetic items - stuff like shades, different uniforms, helmets, etc. Nothing game balance related is sold in the Cash Shop, and it's going to stay that way.
It maybe still be on that WHAT FREE TO PLAY MEANS?!
well you know what,you fucking prick asshole of nexon?!?!
You want that new, awesome weapon? Keep playing, and you'll eventually get it. All players will be on an equal footing weapon-wise (grenades included). We make money by selling the cosmetic items - stuff like shades, different uniforms, helmets, etc. Nothing game balance related is sold in the Cash Shop, and it's going to stay that way.
YOU BUSTED YOU MF!,Now that thing of NOTHING GAME BALANCE RELATED IS SOLD IN THE CASH SHOP,SO FUCKING FALSE DUDE:
1-The juicy m416,for having it on "normal mode" you have to break your fucking neck to get it,but some lucky MF (the one that is a n00b and charges NX all the time) can get it for (90 days) ten bucks,and he can be a rookie and buy it,like if nothing restricted him from getting it
2-That shit called mp5sd (whatever),comes with a S3 silencer (wich only high grades can get it) but a rookie can get it like a m416
and last 3-The exp and Gp bonus,now that is GAME BALANCE RELATED,how would you feel if a prick gets more money than you making 20 kills while you only make 45 with a m16a2?!?!
Or if a rookie who started one week ago and he buys the exp bonus,and then reaches you in a SLAP!.no dude,that doesnt rock,that does REALLY SUCKS.

YOU FUCKING BUSTED IT NEXOn,:mad::mad::mad:
GO PLAY TRUE COMBAT FOR RTCWET

Werbung:

MooCowMan

2-Dude,maybe Nexon has fixed the fucking hacker thing that annoyed me 4 months ago,every fucking room I entered had to have a frickin hacke

I understood this part so I can reply to it. This guy obviously sucks at the game and calls everyone good a hacker. I probably kicked his ass earlier and he was the kid calling me a hacker that refused to believe I wasn't and reported me like 5 times.

Manageris98

He said that he didnt like playing any of the games and Nexon Suxks so he is quitting all together have a good oe is what it basically translates to

Gamefreak

ehhh...
So, you can buy a gun with a s3 slicencer for 11 bucks, so what?
People who buy non-mandatory game stuff with real money on a regular basis are just people who have no (or nearly no) life. I should know, I have several friends who do this.
If you see someone who uses that thing, he is just either a extremely rich prick, or he is just some nobody in the real world. Imma serious.

Salalamer

The thing with the Nexon Statement is right though, but i'd rather have some slightly better weapons in the Black Market than a monthly payment.

Werbung:

izzyz

ehhh...
So, you can buy a gun with a s3 slicencer for 11 bucks, so what?
People who buy non-mandatory game stuff with real money on a regular basis are just people who have no (or nearly no) life. I should know, I have several friends who do this.
If you see someone who uses that thing, he is just either a extremely rich prick, or he is just some nobody in the real world. Imma serious.

Exactly right, so you're calling one-of-the-top university of waterloo student a nobody?

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, just pissed off that you're insulting my brother...