Formula One Wii.

MaxiPower

This game that would make my absolute day, a Formula One on the Wii would be a dream as the Wii Wheel Wii Wheel would make it a delight to play

to be honest its the only game i want on the PS3 the rest i couldnt care about

Its been 4 years since a Formula One game has been released on a Nintendo console, however with the success of the Wii i hope it makes its way home to Daddy

Daddy = Me XD haha

Would you like to see the game?
Do you like the sport?
most importantly, would you buy it?

Werbung:

Shripe

That would be pretty awesome.. I would just think the graphics wouldn't do it justice, though. :( I watch some of the races, when they're on broadcast TV :p

MaxiPower

Shripe said:
That would be pretty awesome.. I would just think the graphics wouldn't do it justice, though. :( I watch some of the races, when they're on broadcast TV :p

i played the gamecube formula one 2003 game and the grapics were good then i played F1 06 on the PS2 and the grapics were better, however thats noth saying the PS2 was better its just that it came out 3 years later so what im saying is if the game had the same graphics as the PS2 one then id be happy as gameplay > graphics IMO

Zigurat

That would be really sweet to see, If they do make a formula one game to the Wii lets hope they add online multiplayer. That would be awsome

20chambo07

Would you like to see the game? maybe and see how the controls work
Do you like the sport? yes
most importantly, would you buy it?maybe

Mario

I'm a Formula 1 fan and would like them to create a F1 game on the Wii with a steering wheel that would be really good :)

Have you ever been to a grand prix MaxiPower?

Squiddy

I don't think an F1 game will ever make it to a Nintendo console since the Formula One licsense is exclusive to Sony Computer Entertainment - and rightly so, it'll be better than PS3 IMO.

Ryano

I dunno really if I would buy it cause I'm not a big F1 fan and as Squiddy said it's owned by Sony so there isn't much chance of it coming to the Wii anyway...

Squiddy

MaxiPower said:
to be honest its the only game i want on the PS3 the rest i couldnt care about

What!? So you don't care for Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA IV, Assasin's Creed, Killzone 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Ratchet and Clank, Warhawk or Heavenly Sword!?

MaxiPower

Mario said:
I'm a Formula 1 fan and would like them to create a F1 game on the Wii with a steering wheel that would be really good :)

yea lol 3 times twice at silver stone and once at Magny-Cours

Mario

MaxiPower said:
Mario said:

yea lol 3 times twice at silver stone and once at Magny-Cours

I have only been to 1 and that was Silverstone in 2005 which was brilliant.

Werbung:

romsmans

Formula_One_2006_3.jpg