WTS: CSGO private hack. Just for one user.

Zuippi

Hello,

Im willing to sale my csgo private hack, period have left like 4,5months now, and after that you can repurchase it from developer, price 249,9$ / year.
Im selling rest of this 12month period, period ends October 15, 2015, so there is like that 4,5 months left. My price is 35keys or 80$ via paypal or 100$ in csgo skins. Only one user can have this, cause developer designs just one hack per customer just to make it sure that VAC will never get this hack.
Developer have used hundreds of hours to build this hack and its security, it have been in use now 2 years without VACced. The hack includes all the basic options, WH, chams, aimbot, triggerbot, smokehack etc etc.
Dont use your moneys to public hacks or "private" hacks to multiple users, they are VACced in time... This is not.
I can go first if you are trusted member with good reputation, or we can use middleman.
If you are interested, PM me, or add me on skype: zuippi1983 and we can talk more there, and i will give you more info and screenshot's of hack in there too!

Werbung:
Werbung: