FIFA 08

Gdog

I am a huge fan of soccer, and fifa is definetly comin out, but im wonderin, should i get it? it looks kinda disappointing

Werbung:

beerbert

i dont know if u r really into football then u shud get it im not really into football and i bought mario strikers charged and its soooooooo cool so if u want to get it i would get it!

Gdog

no, strikers is good, but i dont like the way fifa looks. and trust me, ur talking to a kid whos been to 2 world cups, trust me, i love soccer

TimpZ

fifa 08 with miis? strange... i just think every game is the same with different labels on them and possibly, about every 4 years, better graphics.

kaitora

fifa 08 has a special mii of rhonaldhinio in it. he has gold trousers making him a special mii... but special mii's can't be copied... only moved

Squiddy

I have a feeling Konami isn't releasing PES 2008 on Wii YET, because thier letting EA use FIFA 08 as a guinea pig. If the game does well with the controls, I have a feeling Konami will follow suit - but it it don't, well PES wins and Konami will work on the mistakes EA made with FIFA.

kaitora

there is a market for a footie game, but the wii is worth too much more... and i think players will be swayed by better graphics on fifa 2008 on the other consoles

Werbung: