FIFA 08

Werbung:

Gdog

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
Im not into Fifa....Strikers is my kinda soccer...well its more like (american) football lol

I love the FIFA games, there awesome:D

Way better then Strikers.

Of course. The Mario sports games are fun, but they'll never beat the real thing...

Pythorne

JHonn said:
Who played fifa 08 already ?
It's a good soccer game better than Striker much better !!!

I think its a tough choice for me to make. I love both games, but I think i would get Striker..... I would love to get Fifa too but then i would have two soccer games or should i say football

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
Im not into Fifa....Strikers is my kinda soccer...well its more like (american) football lol

Of course. The Mario sports games are fun, but they'll never beat the real thing...

Exactly, although I do like Pro Evo more then Fifa.
i think ive heard you say that before lol

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:

Well yeah I have XD

Gdog

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:

Well yeah I have XD

Ive actually never played Pro evolution. How does it differ from FIFA?

badboykane

The Fifa 08 is kind of clever online, you actually play real life fixtures so which ever team you choose to be who ever they are playing in real life on the particular day is the team you will play against. Its kind of cool in a way. Overall the game is just fifa, the same game again with a couple of new features.

Werbung: