FIFA 08

Werbung:

JHonn

Pythorne said:
JHonn said:
Who played fifa 08 already ?
It's a good soccer game better than Striker much better !!!

I think its a tough choice for me to make. I love both games, but I think i would get Striker..... I would love to get Fifa too but then i would have two soccer games or should i say football

Two is better than One or None ;)

wiipointsmaster

Lauz said:
Its just like a millions times better! I love playing pro evo :biggrin:

ya i love pro evo too but i don't know if they have it in the U.S. do they? i played it at my cousins house when i went to England and it was great. another great soccer game is Winning Eleven. the last one i played was Winning Eleven 8 which was nice. Fifa is really good too. i like them all.

Gdog

badboykane said:
The Fifa 08 is kind of clever online, you actually play real life fixtures so which ever team you choose to be who ever they are playing in real life on the particular day is the team you will play against. Its kind of cool in a way. Overall the game is just fifa, the same game again with a couple of new features.

Great, thanks for the input!

Liamdc2

I'm pretty new to the Wii and still getting to grips

It's weird getting used to the controls in fifa 08 from the perspective of a newbie!!

think it will be brilliant when i work it out though...

Gdog

Liamdc2 said:
I'm pretty new to the Wii and still getting to grips

It's weird getting used to the controls in fifa 08 from the perspective of a newbie!!

think it will be brilliant when i work it out though...

So, from the perspective of a newbie, how is the game?

Liamdc2

Difficult to say so far, I only got my Wii on Wednesday and have played fifa for no more than a few hours so far (just to test it)

but I'd say it was quite a sharp learning curve with how shots are taken and passing and so on...

Will report back after I've played a few games ce soir...

Gdog

Liamdc2 said:
Difficult to say so far, I only got my Wii on Wednesday and have played fifa for no more than a few hours so far (just to test it)

but I'd say it was quite a sharp learning curve with how shots are taken and passing and so on...

Great, thanks. By the way, when you said "ce soir", was that french? If so, please p.m. me (sorry for off topic)

Ryano

Liamdc2 said:

Not good to here about the learning curve...but maybe its not so bad

Liamdc2

Gdog said:
Liamdc2 said:

Great, thanks. By the way, when you said "ce soir", was that french? If so, please p.m. me (sorry for off topic)

Right, reporting back, had a play last night and I'm not 100% sure but I think I hate it! the learning curve is soooo steep and I got fed up with it. I'm not going to give up but after getting to the more advanced stages of the fifa academy it just seemed that there were too many of the main moves for different functions.

Any experienced or intermediate players have any insight for what it's like when you've got to grips???

Ryano

Liamdc2 said:
Gdog said:
Liamdc2 said:

Right, reporting back, had a play last night and I'm not 100% sure but I think I hate it! the learning curve is soooo steep and I got fed up with it. I'm not going to give up but after getting to the more advanced stages of the fifa academy it just seemed that there were too many of the main moves for different functions.

Any experienced or intermediate players have any insight for what it's like when you've got to grips???

WEll thats not good to here.....:bored:

Werbung: