Driver - WiiPros Official Thread

Rexiwen

I buy this game in costco, i thinks its newest of this kind for wii, a lot of fun, great intro and movies, a little short, but i think its great to have two different times, past and present, changes the cars, and the city, a new kind of stuff for the wii, good control when you just to it, violence, addictive. need screenshots? i have to take with a camera je, it have cheats and a lot of stuffs, i give it for new game in WII a 9.0 , thanks. What you think?

Werbung:

Squiddy

RE: DRIVER FOR WII

It's rubbish, another cash in port from crappy Ubisoft that manages to look worse than the PS2 version.... 4/10....

kaitora

it is really that bad... i had the original driver and loved that... but they've tried to make it too much like GTA... so in my opinion NOT a good game

EngWii

I didn't like it, i played the driver on psp and was hoping for a new experience on wii, it was exactly the same game, so i took it back the next day.

kaitora

EngWii said:
I didn't like it, i played the driver on psp and was hoping for a new experience on wii, it was exactly the same game, so i took it back the next day.

it's not one of those games to play... if you want a game better than this, that is still rubbish, then get scarface

Rexiwen

ok, i know its not the best game in Wii, but i think its a new style for Nintendo, violence, and stuffs, i have a lot of fun with this, but you know wii its not better than X360 or PS3 in Graphics. Thanks for your comments.

kennyluciano

Driver was good until the dreaded "Driv3r" which went straight back to the game store the day i bought it, why couldnt they stick the the Driving and not the going out the car and shooting everything bit. A Poor attempt to copy GTA

kaitora

driver 3 ruined it for me too... i didn't mind the free roaming... but its about driving, not trying to shove guns in there too

killman360

Ah....Driver...brings back old playstaion memories, but once driver 3 came out those were shattered! i played the new one on ps2 and it is better than driver 3 really. the Wii version i have not played but it is probably the same, but with worse graphics, and mabye, worse controls.

skyclaw

Well, i REALLY like this game... sure the controlls are a little hard to get used to but after that the game is really nice. When your in 1976 the game does look like a demo and once you hit 2006 its much better, but that dosnt make the game bad... the cops are alot smarter than they have been in any driver game before, and they actually shoot at you while driving... aiming with the wii mote is really slick, i'm able to shoot tires out, snipe cop drivers, and take out choppers all while driving... to me, thats sweet... you all have to remember, driver is about driving... GTA is about being some punk car thief and shooting up a bunch of random people... your like some modern day rambo, walking into buildings swarmed by COPS and comming out without a scratch... also, since your cars keep their damage once you crash them, your more likely to driver better, instead of just flooring it and slamming into cars head on going the wrong way down traffic... And lets go onto that, you get to keep cars... like 50 or something like that, all which can be customized, pimped out, and revved up... so in conclusion... yeah stand it next to a GTA game and it dosnt shine, but next to the other driver games, its great... besides, GTA dosnt come on nintendo systems.... so be happy with what you get or go pay your liver for a ps3...

Werbung:

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
Ive never played a driver game, but from what everyones saying this isnt the one to start with.

Of course it isn't, the old Drivers were brilliant, great games but this and some before it have been very poor.