Cranium Kabookii - WiiPros Official Thread

jesta

cranium_logo_wii.jpg

"Players will use the Wiimote and special decoder glasses to answer questions and complete activities. Some of the challenges include:

* Spray painting a solar system
* Solving word puzzles
* Answering questions about world flags, landmarks and national anthems
* Playing music on a virtual xylophone"

cranium_wii_1.jpg

cranium_wii_2.jpg

cranium_wii_3.jpg

cranium_wii_4.jpg

cranium_wii_5.jpg

Trailer here
Link

I have a board game by 'Cranium' and it's ok. Nothing to write home about really. And I fear this is going to be the same. I'm all up for mini-games and puzzles to make your brain hurt, but this does look kinda cheap...

Do you know anyone who will buy this one?

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i kinda wish nintendo would stop with all the mini games....wii play,warioware,brain age,MP8 and others but younever know, this game might suprise me and be ok :/

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
i kinda wish nintendo would stop with all the mini games....wii play,warioware,brain age,MP8 and others but younever know, this game might suprise me and be ok :/

I agree with you, I also wish they'd stop doing mini-game games.

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:

Yeah more action games like serious sam!!!

Phillysoul11

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
ok what is up with serious sam?? its not that great.....there are many other better games out there like serious sam...geez ppl

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:

lol you really do love that game:)

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:

lol you really do love that game:)
thats cuz its an awesome game :)

Werbung: