• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

badboykane

Ok, I thought I would start this thread because there are so many people on here complaining about those who talk about modding Wii consoles.
All I seem to read is:
"Its Illegal"
"don't do it"
"I would never do it, its wrong"
"Its against the law"
"its immoral"
and so on.....

Now if you really feel that bad about breaking the law, take a look at every day things you do in your life and tell me honestly, Do you break the law yourself?

A few examples:

Those who Drive:
Do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Do you always wear a seatbelt?
Do you talk on your phone whilst driving?

Those who are under the age of 18:
Do you watch p0rn?
Do you play 18 rated video games?
Do you Drink or buy alcohol?
Do you watch 18 rated movies?

Those under 16:
Do you buy or smoke Cigarettes?
Do you do the lottery or gamble in any other way?
Do you have sex?

Anyone:
Do you do drugs?

You don't have to answer any of the above questions, just take a look at them and do the poll, a simple yes or no to breaking the law.

This will show that you are just contradicting yourself when you say modding a Wii is wrong.

It is safe for you to all be honest, no-one will be in trouble, it's just a poll.

Feel free to give some other examples of breaking the law, but for everyday stuff we take for granted.

I wonder how many people will vote NO, probably everyone because they are scared to admit, no-one is an angel

Werbung:

Danny

First Off Watching R Movies isn't illegal...
Talking in the phone while driving isn't illegal either..
This thread blows..

badboykane

Talking on the phone whilst driving in UK IS ILLEGAL - check stuff out before complaining about someones thread, we don't all live in the US. If you can't post something related to the thread then don't post at all, your post blows.

Buying the R movies and games if you are under the limit is illegal because by law the shop is meant to ask for ID, so if you buy them claiming you are old enough if you are not then it is illegal.

TimpZ

Those who are under the age of 18:
Do you watch p0rn? Yup, sometimes...
Do you play 18 rated video games? Yep, have since I was 5 years
Do you Drink or buy alcohol? Yes. I'm buying today actually...
Do you watch 18 rated movies? All the time since I was 7

Those under 16:
Do you buy or smoke Cigarettes? No, but all my friends do...
Do you do the lottery or gamble in any other way? Not illegal (in sweden)
Do you have sex? Not illegal either, you can have sex with anyone you want 15+ or earlier with someone your own age... (in sweden)

I also download music, games, movies... But I NEVER STEAL! I NEVER DO DRUGS!

badboykane

TimpZ said:
Do you have sex? Not illegal either, you can have sex with anyone you want 15+ or earlier with someone your own age... (in sweden)

I also download music, games, movies... But I NEVER STEAL! I NEVER DO DRUGS!

The sex is illegal in UK for a girl of under 16 to have intercourse. Although these days girls of 13 are having babies when they are just babies themselves really. I personally think its a good law and there for a reason.

I think a very large percentage of people download mp3's which is actually illegal if you don't pay for it and most people have done this.

TimpZ

everyone I know is downloading mp3. Even my grandma!!! The sexlaw in sweden is made so that a 30 yearold can't legally have sex with anyone under the age of 15 and even if she is over, he could still be convicted. If it's a 14 girl and a 16 year-old guy or the opposite, doesn't matter much...

TimpZ

but thats not breaking the law. thats just recomendations. If I want to buy an 18+ game, they'll call my mom, she says okay, everythings fine. I want to rent a movie, fine aslong as it isn't hardcore nudity...

Am i the worst at this place? Im just being honest...

Werbung:

VGS

It's close enough, I'm playing things like Mortal Kombat and GTA 2 when I'm only 15, if thats not enough to get me put behind bars I don't know what is.