Burnout paradise: the ultimate box
Command and conquer red alert 3
Crysis 2 maximum edition
Dead space
Dino D-day
Disciples 3: resurrection
Dota 2
Dota 2 Test
Dream Pinball 3D ( can we call it a game after all?)
Dungeonland all access pass
Eets munchies
Europa Universalis III
The first templar
Imperium Romanium:Gold edition
Insecticide Part 1 (Can we call it a game after all Part 2?)
Legendery
Leviathan:warships
mark of the ninja
Medal of honor (SP & MP)
Mirror's edge
Section 8
The showdown effect
SpaceChem
Trine 2
Tropico
Tropico 2
Tropico 3( steam special edition & absolute power)
War of roses kingmaker
War of roses balance Beta
(i don't know whats wrong but there has to be War of roses:Vikings) you will be able to ask about it if you wish
Warlock-master of arcene
Zeno Clash
Max payne 3 (It is not on my Steam account, if you wish i will give you download link and Official account of Rockstar)
I checked sites by saying my Account is worth (400+$) it is dump...We will be able to talk about price...I will Change everything on account for your use (everything except User name) Email,Password,Secret Question,names for use in game will be change on your own will...I am not VAC banned and nothing it is Clean account !
If you wish to buy an account i want to remind, Selling accounts is against Rules of Steam Agreement,I will take responsibility until it is Safety paid and delivered to buyer, after successful Trade "you will take responsibility for "your" account,As a Seller of account i am giving the clear word that i won't touch the account,buyer will get full access to account,Everything Will be changed On account starting from profile name to Email, except Username, if you feel that account was hijacked you will have to inform this to steam support,Everything will be removed from account...every step you make is on your own risk,make sure you are doing everything right and clear, Want to remind that Steam can disable Account because it can stand to its own standards,but have no high thoughts about it"
Hope somebody will show up and we will make good friendly deal...Have a good day everyone ^_^
chrome 2013-12-04 16-30-36-40.png
chrome 2013-12-04 16-30-51-59.pngchrome 2013-12-04 16-30-51-59.png
chrome 2013-12-04 16-31-16-09.png chrome 2013-12-04 16-31-24-78.png chrome 2013-12-04 16-31-31-05.png chrome 2013-12-04 16-31-37-78.png chrome 2013-12-04 16-31-42-09.png

Werbung: