!!!!!!!!!CZ IS BACK!!!!!!!!

DigitalSword

Fuckin right bitches, CZ is back, which means so am I, Its ok I know you missed me, now stop crying hide your children and prepare to get gunned down alot more than your used to cause im, "Notorious", "i am i am", "Notorious".

W0000000000000H0000000000000000000

Werbung:

DiLLa

intox u gotta get me on xfire dilladilla is my name

its easy to do just depends on wut kinda card u have for me to tell u

slick

bad news , buddy....KoT is kinda over, at least what I saw . Digi is out, deathgrip is out, MoneyBags is out, I'm out....dunno about the rest.
Sorry man, it's been fun playing with you all in the same team.

peace

slick

Well the CZ server is up :D ...u need a password tho.... :( . Probably Defender is working on it.
Defender thanx a lot for all the stuff you are doing. Really man, I was bored to death without PuNx CZ. Yeah, I guess I need to get a life. :D

Thanx again

Intoxicated

yea, i watched the server change over from css to cz, talk about no life. i sat here through the 20 odd minute time out and then i saw it be born with a password. Defender, you rock.

Werbung:

Hypnos

I just ran around alone on Havana and rescued like 20 hosties..I'm going to get my name back on the stats page for sure!!!!!

I'm sad that you guys pick now of all times to bring Cz back. In the next 3 weeks I have to wirte the last 10 pages of my 20 page senior thesis pluys I have to begin 3 8-10 page final papers. But after May 5th it's on!!!!

BTW..I've been pwnin in a4h so I hope you guys are ready to bring it....I'm also a dust2 master now since it seems like that's all they ever play.