Coolest games That you may not be aware

basil

Hi guys,
There are lots of cool games which may not be that familier to most of us. So i woul like to add some of my favourite games here.
You can also add a your owngames and also give a brief dicription about the game.

The fist game I would like to say is "Total Overdose".
ekrvcn.jpg

This is one of the best game i have ever played. It is a Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico as it is known in the US) is an open world action/adventure third-person shooter video game.You have lots of movments like shooting stils and slow motion etc. I am sure you will love this game. Plz comment and rate the thread I will try to post more games later on.

Here is the trailer of the game.
[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7dLp7hxtk[/my-youtube]

Werbung:

Nurech

I loved total overdose, funny special abilites to kill skeleton citizens, loved the El Toro.
You may not know about Manhunt, but you should check it out. Made in 2004 it was one of the first serious gore games I played on PC.

basil

Now only i got the name of such stuffs its called Loco moves in the game and you have many moves. There is one named bull you just run like a bull and who all gets hit dies its kinda fun .. i really like this game. The only thing i hate in this game is Driving. All the vehicles are allmost same and its the only thing i hated..

Werbung: