WTS: Steam Account 169 Games!! ,150+ DLCS, MG1 CSGO, NO VAC, Paypal.

Sauly

I am selling my 6 year old steam account and I am accepting serious offers to the account. The reason I am selling MY account is because after 6 years of playing throughout my teens, I have finally become too old and boring to play video games all of the time, and instead would rather focus on my career and my girlfriend, so I am hoping to give my account to a brand-new home, for a good price of-course, as all of those games didn't purchase themselves, haha!

Price-wise I'm accepting offers, but I'm not willing to throw it away for only a few hundred bucks. I would prefer payment be done through Paypal, and also the money sent to me first, but if you are worried, we can always use a middle-man service.

Realistically I suggest you add me on Skype if you are interested, as I doubt I'll be sitting tight on this website waiting for somebody to be interested.

33k3zmo.png

- I'm also an MG1 on CSGO
- Unlocked lots of achievements for games
- Have weapons, guns and items from the games I've played with a pretty good bonus value.

f1a06b033d8ab7d270c417d937f8b307.png

I have a lot of games, so I decided to show a picture of my favorites, the games I consider worth the most value. You may recognize a lot.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Werbung:

Sauly

I've got a higher offer for giving it last, so I'm okay thanks Wolfix. :p

Realistically I'm not a scammer or a hacker, I'm just a gent who is tired of gaming and wants to sell his account, haven't got time for bullshit and scammers. :)