Controller Grip for Horizontal Wiimote

Jesusdragon737

AlanEdgeHead said:
The Wii Remote Jacket improves the grip on the Wii Remote for VC games, and other games that require the Wii Remote to be held sideways. Like Super Paper Mario and Brawl.

The good thing is that the Wii Remote Jackets are free.

Yes, the Wiimote jackets might help you hold the controller sideways a little more comfortably and they are free, but the controller grip gives you a much, much better, easier hold on the horizontal wiimote. I've played a game while holding the wiimote (with the jacket) horizontally. It really doesn't help that much.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

geevethan said:
hmm, nice but it just looks wierd when u hold a remote sideways and play

You have to hold the wiimote sideways no matter what when you're playing VC games or Brawl. This just makes holding the wiimote horizontally more comfortable.

Phillysoul11

im just going to use the gamecube controller for ssbb so i dont really need this...but if i didnt have a gcube controller i would consider it...

Danny

lu1g1 said:
im just going to use the gamecube controller for ssbb so i dont really need this...but if i didnt have a gcube controller i would consider it...

I'm using Classic Remote for SSBB.. I like the feel of it..

Jesusdragon737

lu1g1 said:
this one looks pretty cool
http://www.buy.com/prod/intec-wii-remote-grip/q/loc/108/204363571.html

Here's the pic of it:

204363571.jpg

Yeah, this looks really cool, but imagine trying to play using this on your wiimote. This would be really uncomfortable and feel extremely strange to use. The other two are a lot better than this one.

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Jesusdragon737 said:
lu1g1 said:
this one looks pretty cool
http://www.buy.com/prod/intec-wii-remote-grip/q/loc/108/204363571.html

Here's the pic of it:

204363571.jpg

Yeah, this looks really cool, but imagine trying to play using this on your wiimote. This would be really uncomfortable and feel extremely strange to use. The other two are a lot better than this one.

i prefer the one at the start of this thread, this looks like a third party, and it would be so uncomfortable