Controller Grip for Horizontal Wiimote

Jesusdragon737

This is one of the accessories that might be really nice to have. It gives you a comfortable holding position for the wiimote when it's in its horizontal position. This would especially be nice for games like Brawl, where you are constantly holding the wiimote horizontally. I think this is a really good idea.

Controller_Grip_Large.jpg

Werbung:

Danny

Sorry to disagree but I seen a better one.. But... I already like the Wiimote as it is.. don't see the point.

Theherolink_1

Well...is good but I'm just wondering why the wii has so many accesories that you have to put the controller in....Is not like the GC the gamecube used to have something to put the GBA games on the bigscreen I want an accesory like that....

D:

Jesusdragon737

Theherolink_1 said:
Well...is good but I'm just wondering why the wii has so many accesories that you have to put the controller in....Is not like the GC the gamecube used to have something to put the GBA games on the bigscreen I want an accesory like that....

D:

Because the entire focus of the wii is its uniquely designed motion senser controller. The controller is such a revolution, everyone is focusing on making accessories for that.

And HERE is a link to an online store where you can buy a variation of this controller adaption.

AlanEdgeHead

The Wii Remote Jacket improves the grip on the Wii Remote for VC games, and other games that require the Wii Remote to be held sideways. Like Super Paper Mario and Brawl.

The good thing is that the Wii Remote Jackets are free.

Werbung:

Danny

AlanEdgeHead said:
The Wii Remote Jacket improves the grip on the Wii Remote for VC games, and other games that require the Wii Remote to be held sideways. Like Super Paper Mario and Brawl.

The good thing is that the Wii Remote Jackets are free.
I never got mine yet.. I hope I get it soon though