Combat arms : Endingbanner.exe hack ?

alamin2

Hi guys,

received this error message : (see attachment)

hacking tool detected in endingbanner.exe

help! i didnt install anything and how did i get such things ? i didnt even hack . even my KDR sucks

Attachments

• CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
  • CA.jpg
    CA.jpg
Werbung:

SirBloodbath

I have this too. In fact, when I installed the game I don't remember there being an ending banner. Did Nexon add this? Or is it itself the hack?

Roger117

Nexon added the ending banner after the holiday patch, probably because they weren't getting as much money as expected. The enging banner pops up after I close CA, but I haven't gotten the hacking message yet. Try sending in a ticket to Nexon. See what happens.

MajorPain

endingbanner

i just logged in after like a month or so and got this banner thing too...and how is it that someone like Nexon can advertise that their anticheat software is #1 in the gaming industry in one breath and then advertise where to get hacks and every server is filled with BS hackers that ruin an otherwise great game..why? is it because it's free? Why develop a game for free at all, if they don't want anyone to play...I say find a way...to lock IPs and BAN FOR LIFE...ive done it before in other games I was an administrator for and I would do it to my Mother if she hacked my game...without a second thought. Enough said...i'll shut up now
thanks for your time
Major Pain

-Instinct

i just logged in after like a month or so and got this banner thing too...and how is it that someone like Nexon can advertise that their anticheat software is #1 in the gaming industry in one breath and then advertise where to get hacks and every server is filled with BS hackers that ruin an otherwise great game..why? is it because it's free? Why develop a game for free at all, if they don't want anyone to play...I say find a way...to lock IPs and BAN FOR LIFE...ive done it before in other games I was an administrator for and I would do it to my Mother if she hacked my game...without a second thought. Enough said...i'll shut up now
thanks for your time
Major Pain

Even if you ban an IP, people can still change it so it would be better if Nexon made a better anti-cheat software.

UnholyReaper

ive tried hacks and when u download it from MPGH.net its one of the things you install. just take it out of your folder and find any other hack related files.

also to at something, its a different ending banner, not the one you get in the patch

Roger117

ive tried hacks and when u download it from MPGH.net its one of the things you install. just take it out of your folder and find any other hack related files.

also to at something, its a different ending banner, not the one you get in the patch

What do you mean. I can still see CA running.

Werbung:

killzone76

the same happened to me also. its becaus enexon updated and patched some things so i had to re download the client. try doing that and if it still doesnt wirk then delete the files and start from scratch